SF vs NYG

morgulon1

Reaction score
Who here actually believes the Giants will cover the 10pt spread? NYG didn't score a single point until the 3rd quarter of week 2.

I won't see the game until the 4th qtr since I work out daily with my wife till 7ish, so I'll miss most of the game. I anticipate a blowout loss by NYG.
Good move my man.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm prepared to offer a Zoom meeting with all .NET Seahawks fans who would like to discuss the intricacies of Quantitative and Computational Biology between the hours of 8:15pm and 11:15pm Eastern this evening.

FlyingGunHawk

Reaction score
I'm prepared to offer a Zoom meeting with all .NET Seahawks fans who would like to discuss the intricacies of Quantitative and Computational Biology between the hours of 8:15pm and 11:15pm Eastern this evening.

Wtf did you just call me?

Last edited:

LTH

Reaction score
Niners are really tough... they are so good I'm hoping they are just peaking early

I just can't imagine them keeping this pace all year.

LTH

LTH

Reaction score
Everybody thinks it's a bad thing the Hawks have to play the niners late I think it's a good thing cause by the time the Hawks play the niners the Hawks should be peaking ... that their best chance.

LTH

LTH

Reaction score
Twice in 3 weeks with the Cowboys in-between. It's gonna be one heck of a battle.
I just like the potential of our O! I think when our O gets rolling it's going to be number1 in the league if they can get the O line going really good I think they will get that line playing well.

LTH

FlyingGunHawk

Reaction score
I just like the potential of our O! I think when our O gets rolling it's going to be number1 in the league if they can get the O line going really good I think they will get that line playing well.

LTH

I hope you're right. We then play the Eagles the next week too lol.

Reactions: LTH

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Trent Williams just hit a giant in the face after play was over but the Giant hit back so it offset. He has been called on two holdings too.