Seahawks @Houston RoadHawkin'

MysterMatt

Reaction score
Hey! Do any of you have an extra ticket? I have a friend who may come.

NYCoug

Reaction score
Does anyone heading to Houston have an extra camera that they don't care about that they could lend me for the rest of the season? I'll mail it back to you after the parade in February (like what I did there?)

As some of you know, I'm documenting the Seahawks Super Bowl run and sadly I lost my flip-cam at yesterday's game. And i was stone sober! Slipped out of my pocket sometime in the 4th quarter. Unreal, and dont worry, ill replace it if something by chance happens to your camera. That's why id prefer it be a camera you dont care about anymore, although ive sworn to myself to never lose anything again. EVER!

So is there anyone headed to Houston who can do this? Itd me an amazing gesture and deeply appreciated. Youd be a part of making something amazing happen and youd definitely get producer credit when the documentary is complete.

Thanks in advance for the thought,
Dave

GO Hawks!!!

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
NYCoug":7th4eagg said:
Does anyone heading to Houston have an extra camera that they don't care about that they could lend me for the rest of the season? I'll mail it back to you after the parade in February (like what I did there?)

As some of you know, I'm documenting the Seahawks Super Bowl run and sadly I lost my flip-cam at yesterday's game. And i was stone sober! Slipped out of my pocket sometime in the 4th quarter. Unreal, and dont worry, ill replace it if something by chance happens to your camera. That's why id prefer it be a camera you dont care about anymore, although ive sworn to myself to never lose anything again. EVER!

So is there anyone headed to Houston who can do this? Itd me an amazing gesture and deeply appreciated. Youd be a part of making something amazing happen and youd definitely get producer credit when the documentary is complete.

Thanks in advance for the thought,
Dave

GO Hawks!!!

I got one I never use. Once i find it i will bring it down.

NYCoug

Reaction score
You are a hero, Dom! A pleasure seeing you and the Mrs. at Temple yesterday.

I seriously can't say thank you enough. I'll start with a drink in Houston!

Three cheers for Dom everyone. What a class act!

NYCoug

Reaction score
You are a hero, Dom! A pleasure seeing you and the Mrs. at Temple yesterday.

I seriously can't say thank you enough. I'll start with a drink in Houston!

Three cheers for Dom everyone. What a class act!

Snake Plisskin

Reaction score
I'll be there +1. Going to try and make it to the function Saturday night. Told the wife Twin Peaks means they put two scoops of ice cream on every slice of pie.

NYCoug

Reaction score
bestfightstory":el8q01td said:
NYCoug":el8q01td said:
Three cheers for Dom everyone. What a clown act!

:thirishdrinkers:

Very well done, Leif. Cruel, but still very well done.

And Mandu, you're a better man than me. My girlfriend knows nothing of and will continue to know nothing of this 'Twin Peaks' you all speak of.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Dangit! Wish I could go. Have fun guys! Get pics of all of you together and post afterwards. Go Hawks!

Axx

Reaction score
I wish i could go, i live about 8 hours away from Houston.
But college is somewhat overwhelming when you also have a job

pmedic920

Reaction score
Ok gang. It's now game week. Woo hoo, I think we've got about 22 .nets coming. Here is a quick summation of the very flexible plan. I have a room for Sat night at the Reliant Crown Plaza, as do some of you. I've requested early check in and will be there as soon as they allow. Scott has done the recon on TwinPeaks and that will work good for us. No set times, just filter in at your leisure. I've got the parking spot secured and we will be adjacent to Scott's buddy (big time Texans tailgater). Logistics have made it difficult to plan a big game day feast but we will have dogs and chips to soak up the beer and drinks. Several of y'all have mentioned contributing some funds to the effort, in regards to this I think the best way to handle it, is this. Saturday eve we can do a collection for beer/drinks and I'll make the run. I'm going to supply the dogs n chips. Scott's buddy will afford us some grill space. We will have an awning and table or two. Plenty of coolers and ice. If you wish to contribute to the beer/drink fund, but won't be at Twin peaks I ask that you maybe hook up with one of the guys you know and send whatever along with them. We do need to take care of the drinks Saturday because as Scott already said, we can't buy alcohol on Sunday until noon. Like I said much of the plan is flexible and should somebody have a suggestion we are open. I will be in line for the parking spot by 5:30-ish Sunday morning. Unless something changes this is at gate 5, blue lot. I will be in a yellow Hummer. Gate 5 is within walking distance of the Crown Plaza if anybody wants to start early and meet up. Somebody bring a 12 flag to TwinPeaks and I'll get it hung ASAP at our spot. I had a couple hundred action green arm bands made for us to give away. And I made us a Seahawks vs Texans beanbag toss game, to challenge the texans fans with. Will be ok food, good beer/drinks, Great company!! As well as fun n games. " GOHAWKS"

pmedic920

Reaction score
BleedGreenNblue":3tgnqn92 said:
Can we do this for the atlanta game?!?

There is at least two threads on the matter. I'm going but live in Houston area. I know they have a group over there but I don't know any of them personally. This picture was from last years playoff game at Atlanta.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1379981486395232

Latest posts