Seahawks @Houston RoadHawkin'

A

Anonymous

pmedic920":3u8ninyc said:
Y'all messed up my count. (I'm slow ya know). Has any body added since I said 16?

Just shut off that stupid crapitalk, Lon and use the mobile app, it's easier to scroll the posts.

I think 16 is still good.

pmedic920

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":594jo6zj said:
pmedic920":594jo6zj said:
Y'all messed up my count. (I'm slow ya know). Has any body added since I said 16?

Just shut off that stupid crapitalk, Lon and use the mobile app, it's easier to scroll the posts.

I think 16 is still good.

Already confessed that I'm slow. I thought tapatalk was the app. What am I missing.

SeaTown81

Reaction score
Curious as to what people will be doing the night of the game? I'm currently looking into travel accommodations out of Houston. Wondering if people will be hanging out much after the game, or if most are bolting out of town. Thanks for any feedback. Will help with my decision.

A

Anonymous

SeaTown81":29z18zdv said:
Curious as to what people will be doing the night of the game? I'm currently looking into travel accommodations out of Houston. Wondering if people will be hanging out much after the game, or if most are bolting out of town. Thanks for any feedback. Will help with my decision.

Pmed, I'm just playin, I don't think you missed any. I have 16.

After the game, we will be hanging out at the tailgate spot for a bit until traffic dies down. Gotta break things down too. You're more than welcome to hang out and chill for a bit, goes for anybody that has time on their hands. There will be beverages and so forth.

Could possibly find a place to have dinner and watch the late games. I live about 45 minutes north of the city and about 25 minutes back to Bush Intercontinental. If y'all have never been to The Woodlands, it's like Bellevue is to Seattle. Lot's of clubs and restaurants, high-quality sports bars all over the place.

Barthawk

Reaction score
SeaTown81":201o2w4s said:

I am busting a move back to San Antonio shortly afterwards.. how quick depends on the outcome of the game.. last time in Houston I was halfway home by the time final gun sounded.. thanks Jim Mora

MysterMatt

Reaction score
SeaTown81":mq2m1muw said:
I booked my flight for Monday, precisely because I want your post-game analysis immediately after the game. In depth!

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
I booked mine early Monday morning. Very early. Gotta get outta town. I can't have my exact location known for to long. You know, skinny black guy.

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":nxqvvy9e said:
LudwigsDrummer":nxqvvy9e said:
Percussion section chiming in solo for this trip.

Crap, I'm going to have to change my departure flight back to Seattle. Originally departing at 5:30 and like a dumbass I didn't think it through.

It reminds me of 2 things...How do you get a drummer off your porch?

pay him for the pizza.

What is a drummer without a girlfriend?

homeless.

I fit in perfectly.

Arriving Saturday afternoon after scoring a rental car.

Sweet we have a designated driver!

With my history? Bad call Dom.

2ndRowSista

Reaction score
Another #12inTX joining y'all for the game, just got confirmation on our tix today. Coming in the 28th from 2 hours NW of Houston, not sure if we'll make Twin Peaks but we will be tailgating in the Blue lot - and will hunt you down to say howdy!

2ndRowSista

Reaction score
oh and I should add, the Hawks are undefeated when I'm in attendance, and I've been going to road games since '83 - so fellas we got this one.

OP
OP
bestfightstory

bestfightstory

Reaction score
2ndRowSista":2rk4r10q said:
oh and I should add, the Hawks are undefeated when I'm in attendance, and I've been going to road games since '83 - so fellas we got this one.

You've been to both Seahawks road victories since '83?

That's incredible!!

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
bestfightstory":1feqtxic said:
2ndRowSista":1feqtxic said:

That's incredible!!

Zingggg.........

:17:

Subzero717

Reaction score
Put me in for the tailgate. I will be bringing the 12 flag as promised for HH and a sixer of Rainier pounders for PMed. Probably going to miss the motor boating on Saturday night.

2ndRowSista

Reaction score
bestfightstory":2rbtn8sz said:
2ndRowSista":2rbtn8sz said:

That's incredible!!

I knew someone was gonna say that.... LOL

Latest posts