Seahawks @Houston RoadHawkin'

Hamms

Reaction score
A new member to the Seahawks.net forum here. I'll be going to the game in HOU from the NW with at least 1 more 12th Man from Seattle - and possibly another one living in San Antonio. Curious what section the 12's are sitting in so we can try to get tickets in that area. Also, is there any plans for a large Saturday night 12 meet up? Go Hawks!

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
Hamms":gygp4a3o said:
A new member to the Seahawks.net forum here. I'll be going to the game in HOU from the NW with at least 1 more 12th Man from Seattle - and possibly another one living in San Antonio. Curious what section the 12's are sitting in so we can try to get tickets in that area. Also, is there any plans for a large Saturday night 12 meet up? Go Hawks!

Browse this thread and all yer questions will be answered

OP
OP
bestfightstory

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":1z4mx0i8 said:
Hamms":1z4mx0i8 said:

Hams is needy.

Somebody take 'em by the hand.

Hamms

Reaction score
bestfightstory":17z3m2s1 said:
Tech Worlds":17z3m2s1 said:
Hamms":17z3m2s1 said:

Hams is needy.

Yes I am a bit needy! There is 18 pages of this thread! Hard to sort through it all.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
Hamms":tt3zn3nj said:
bestfightstory":tt3zn3nj said:
Tech Worlds":tt3zn3nj said:
Hamms":tt3zn3nj said:

Hams is needy.

Yes I am a bit needy! There is 18 pages of this thread! Hard to sort through it all.

Of course. Much easier to ask us to go back thru it to get the specifics for ya.

Come on man. Skim thru it.

We would love to see ya in Houston.

OP
OP
bestfightstory

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Hamms":25buz6oj said:
bestfightstory":25buz6oj said:
Tech Worlds":25buz6oj said:
Hamms":25buz6oj said:

Hams is needy.

Don't be KINGGRUMPY2.0

A

Anonymous

Hamms, here you go:

Saturday night:
- Food, Beverages, and bosoms, at Twin Peaks sports bar on Kirby. An informal gathering of responsible Seahawks fans, celebrating our coming together to witness what will be a historic beat-down of an AFC team in their house. To my knowledge, this will be one of the largest groups of .net members gathering at an away contest since the dawn of time. Bring a comb, 'cuz we'll be taking pictures...

Sunday
- Tailgating beginning at 7:00am and running up to game time in the Blue lot. We are going to be set up in section 20. Your game ticket gets you into the tailgating lot.

For those not aware (and not wanting to peruse this thread) Texans tailgating is epic. Yes, I said epic. You will not believe the sights, smells, and just plain football partying that goes on prior to the game. Fans down here go all out on specially painted vans, buses, et. al. Barbeque cooking all around you...

It will be awesome.

HAWKS2theBONE

Reaction score
Anyone have 2 tickets for sale for this game? Would love to be sitting close to some Hawks fans for this one! Let me know. Thanks!

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
I just realigned my departure flight and now leave HOU at 9pm Sunday. I look forward to this upcoming event and hope I don't whiz myself for being overly excited.
The pregame and postgame tailgate sounds like a blast and I expect our gracious hosts to please allow us to contribute financially.
BFS, you got our tickets in hand?