Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Broncos @ Seahawks)

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
After the Superbowl, Fox/Elway realized that Offense alone does not play well in the face of a defensive juggernaut and a highly efficient offense. They spent 6 months and a lot of money to emulate the Seahawks formula. This is the game where the Bronco's are hoping to show the world that all the money they spent on Defense in the off-season was worth it. Believe me they have it all to prove.

Sorry to disappoint them!

34-17 Seahawks!

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":3o9o3du0 said:
RolandDeschain":3o9o3du0 said:
34-20 Seattle.

So....are you already conceding our little bet? What is this? Are you trying to psyche me out?

Answer me!
ROFL. Nope, our bet stands. That doesn't mean my prediction in this thread has to match it, our wager is separate and remains in place even through death and/or dismemberment. I do NOT back out of any wager I agree to, ever!

SilkMonkey

Reaction score
Hawks win handily.

I was freaking out until yesterday, then I woke up feeling like I did the day of the New Orleans MNF game.

It may not be a blow out but the outcome won't be in doubt.

Record this year:

1-1

etanate

Reaction score
Seattle 33 Denver 24. Glad this game is at home, Denver will certainly try to do what San Diego did, but it won't work.

Season record: 1-1

Joey13091

Reaction score
This is exactly how I feel. I think it will be close in the first half. Then play out a lot like the GB game.

My predicton 34-24. Looks closer than it was because most of the broncos points were scored in garbage time.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Sorry, guys, I think we lose this one in a squeaker. Same as last week - Manning reminds how good he is, and Seahawks mistakes and some lucky Broncos bounces add up juuuuust enough to keep us in the L column.

After that, though, we'll go on a tear.

Broncos 35
Seahawks 31

RTD: 1-1

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Ah Montana, always the Eyore. You are the lucky charm with your false predictions. Thank you!!

scutterhawk

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":10doi46w said:
peachesenregalia":10doi46w said:
RolandDeschain":10doi46w said:
34-20 Seattle.

So....are you already conceding our little bet? What is this? Are you trying to psyche me out?

Answer me!
ROFL. Nope, our bet stands. That doesn't mean my prediction in this thread has to match it, our wager is separate and remains in place even through death and/or dismemberment. I do NOT back out of any wager I agree to, ever!
Hmm, so you won't pay up, even when you've been proven wrong?
LOL, remind me to NEVER get in a wager gig with you, eh?