Seahawks aren't in the SB yet. One game at a time.

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":2wkzyifr said:
I'm just counting down the days until I can buy a Chancellor jersey with a Super Bowl XLIX logo on it.

Soon... soon.
did you send a note to Nike to make sure they don't screw up the side it is on...i really wonder how long it takes before they are on sale for any of the team that wins. nike released some of the sideline gear and 4 sets of gloves...

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Not this crap again :roll:
WE don't play for the Hawks.
WE can be as confident as we want.

Has ZERO to do with the outcome of the game. What the hell is it with this fascination of fans telling other fans to not be too overconfident???

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":cyyjl75n said:
I'm just looking forward to going undefeated next pre-season.

Whoa, whoa, WHOA!

Slow down there, roadrunner. Let's get through training camp first, buddy.

Optimus25

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":nyax9d0v said:
Sombrio":nyax9d0v said:
Hello 12's

I'm very new to these forums, just started posting. I've been lurking on and off for a few years.

I am noticing A LOT of topics about the seahawks and the SB, playing the patriots, where to watch the SB...etc
We really need to step back and take it one game at a time (just like our boys). We need to be cautious, a lot can happen on Sunday. I'm not saying we might lose, I have all the confidence in the world that we can be NFC champs again.
But let's not get too far ahead of ourselves, enjoy the NFC game, and if all goes according to plan,then we can talk SB.

Sigh.. why do fans do this

We can prognosticate the 2045 season if we'd like. Nothing we say will impact the game on Sunday. Be as optimistic, arrogant, afraid, superstitious etc as you like.

Literally nothing you say, do, wear, think - matters. We do not play the game.

When i changed from the long sleeve Seahawks t shirt i got for Christmas during halftime of the rams game into my trusty Hass jersey, I pulled that game out for us thank you very much.

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
Throwdown":31nttxec said:
LawlessHawk":31nttxec said:
So lets talk three-peat...

Riding it all the way on the back of MVP RB Christine Michael?

[tweet]https://twitter.com/Jose8BS/status/555585380209393665[/tweet]

C-Mike is ready to ride and die for his team.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
To each, his/her own. No harm in feeling how you feel – no sense in telling others how to feel.

For me, I got the wind knocked out of me at the end of the Atlanta game 2 years ago. That season I wore the same thing every game day, 'cos what the heck, right? When Matt Bryant kicked that final field goal, it wiped out any remaining bits of superstition that may have been hiding in my psyche. But it also reinforced my thoughts that we would be a dynasty of destiny in the coming years.

I've enjoyed following the team's lead and getting into the "1-0 every week" mentality, but this season I've enjoyed more of the all-encompassing confidence without worrying about my own feelings if things don't go as planned. I guess I'm finally able to act like I've been there before.

chris98251

Reaction score
I agree with the OP, all of you that say what does it matter to look ahead and past the Packers in the context that were already on our flight to Arizona.

Having said that, then everyone that says it doesn't matter should not have a problem not over reacting to things when the game is played, bad calls, turnovers, injuries, were going to win anyway it's as if God Spoke and it has already been written in stone, no need to complain about anything. Game day forum should be full of happy happy joy joy people giving group hugs and sharing good cheer. After all it's just the Packers, no other team in the league can touch the annointed ones.

:)

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
chris98251":3dlq8yod said:
Having said that, then everyone that says it doesn't matter should not have a problem not over reacting to things when the game is played, bad calls, turnovers, injuries, were going to win anyway it's as if God Spoke and it has already been written in stone, no need to complain about anything.

Huh? Saying it doesn't matter what fans say on message boards doesn't mean that a win is a sure thing. It means that if we do lose, it has literally zero to do with posts on a message board.

hawkfannj

Reaction score
There is a difference between confidence and flat out arrogance . Some on this board are Borderline 49erish cowboy fan type now.its kinda sad.

chris98251

Reaction score
MidwestHawker":3oxba7w1 said:
chris98251":3oxba7w1 said:
Having said that, then everyone that says it doesn't matter should not have a problem not over reacting to things when the game is played, bad calls, turnovers, injuries, were going to win anyway it's as if God Spoke and it has already been written in stone, no need to complain about anything.

Huh? Saying it doesn't matter what fans say on message boards doesn't mean that a win is a sure thing. It means that if we do lose, it has literally zero to do with posts on a message board.

Kind of like casting a vote for a politician.

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
Sombrio":1y2j9ttr said:
Hello 12's

I'm very new to these forums, just started posting. I've been lurking on and off for a few years.

I am noticing A LOT of topics about the seahawks and the SB, playing the patriots, where to watch the SB...etc
We really need to step back and take it one game at a time (just like our boys). We need to be cautious, a lot can happen on Sunday. I'm not saying we might lose, I have all the confidence in the world that we can be NFC champs again.
But let's not get too far ahead of ourselves, enjoy the NFC game, and if all goes according to plan,then we can talk SB.

We are on to Arizona.

[youtube]pDAJTlpNHSg[/youtube]

Latest posts