RW3's legacy

Seak

Reaction score
Honestly though, people that watched the game how did Russ "win" that.
I'm only quoting win from a few articles i read.
From what I saw, It was literaly a dummy 4th and 1 from the bears and also the INT at the end.
I think the bears are tanking, it was quite obvious tonight

knownone

Reaction score
IMO Russ was Mr check down today. He did not play well
Defence and bears play calling at end won Russ the game
I really think the bears are tanking again
Disagree. He played great. He averaged 8 yards per completion and made several huge plays.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
RW is not the only QB that is struggling and not living up to his contract. Joe Burrow has a bigger deal and is playing even worse. Furthermore, Burrow has much more weapons to work with than RW does.

Last edited:

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Honestly though, people that watched the game how did Russ "win" that.
I'm only quoting win from a few articles i read.
From what I saw, It was literaly a dummy 4th and 1 from the bears and also the INT at the end.
I think the bears are tanking, it was quite obvious tonight
He didn't win it.
The coach who didn't kick the RZ FG to take the lead and Fields who fumbled
a TD to the Bronco D gifted it away.
Fields also threw a pick on last drive where the Bears needed a FG to tie it up
but yeah Me3 again takes credit.

OP
OP
Welshers2

Welshers2

Reaction score
RW is not the only QB that is struggling and not living up to his contract. Joe Burrow has a bigger deal and is playing even worse. Furthermore, Burrow has much more weapons to work with than RW does.

The big difference is that Burrow was great both the last 2 years and is playing injured right now. You really can't compare the 2. Burrow took a team with a terrible offensive line to the super bowl the same year russ went on the radio and complained about his o line

NoGain

Reaction score
Personally I'm glad the Broncos won today. I don't want them getting the top pick in the draft even if it costs us a few spots at the top of the third round.

OP
OP
Welshers2

Welshers2

Reaction score
Personally I'm glad the Broncos won today. I don't want them getting the top pick in the draft even if it costs us a few spots at the top of the third round.
Hopefully they draft a qb. They need one

LastRideOut

Reaction score
Well I guess Russ will crown Russ as back and how amazing he is since they Russ beat the 0-3 Bears. How he misses PC Sean Payton is the greatest coach of all time.

Fixed for you. Get ready for the PR blitz from the Me3 PR team. "Victory Monday" highlight reels on insta, hype videos, blah blah blah blah blah.

LastRideOut

Reaction score

Take a look at Denver's schedule. They're still in conetention for the #1 pick, and even if they do get it, who cares? Look at Paton's record.

Maulbert

Reaction score

Burrow is playing injured and missed the preseason and most of training camp. What's Russ's excuse?

Weadoption

Reaction score
Russ dominated today, the Cringe is back on the menu boys!!!

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Jaleel McLoughlin made Dangerwich stats look good...that and the Bears coach went full retard at the end...and oh ya Justin Fields is absolute trash. Enjoy me3 fans!!

NoGain

Reaction score
Take a look at Denver's schedule. They're still in conetention for the #1 pick, and even if they do get it, who cares? Look at Paton's record.
I don't want them to get Caleb. Don't want anything positive to come to them of that trade.

Maulbert

Reaction score
Russ dominated today, the Cringe is back on the menu boys!!!
They won because their awful defense made 3 good plays. A fumble TD, a 4th and 1 stop, and a game sealing Int. The Broncos will go as far as their D will carry them, not Russ. 223 passing yards against the 30th ranked pass D is not dominating. Beating the Bears isn't elite. Go back to huffing glue, Niner boy.

Weadoption

Reaction score
They won because their awful defense made 3 good plays. A fumble TD, a 4th and 1 stop, and a game sealing Int. The Broncos will go as far as their D will carry them, not Russ. 223 passing yards against the 30th ranked pass D is not dominating. Beating the Bears isn't elite. Go back to huffing glue, Niner boy.
they won because Russel Wilson is him.
Cringey him himmerson.