Do you guys think Me3 reads this board?

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Just gotta think they have lots of advisers, fans everywhere.. liked or disliked. they actually have a life and to think they would come on here just to see if fans like them or dislike them is rather farfetched.

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
Just gotta think they have lots of advisers, fans everywhere.. liked or disliked. they actually have a life and to think they would come on here just to see if fans like them or dislike them is rather farfetched.
This current class of professional athletes were pretty much born internet access and came of age during the social media boom. They are all over the internet and very aware of what their fans think about them on the field/court as well as off. That's not conjecture.

OP
OP
Welshers2

Welshers2

Reaction score
This current class of professional athletes were pretty much born internet access and came of age during the social media boom. They are all over the internet and very aware of what their fans think about them on the field/court as well as off. That's not conjecture.
Considering Russ is currently on Twitter passive aggressively liking tweets, you are exactly right! Not too far fetched to think he swings on here as well

IndyHawk

Reaction score
I'm going to guess his Team 3 media people do go through tons of
social media,that includes this site (one of the biggest over the years)
I'm sure that mental midget has seen pieces off here-No doubt in my
mind.
likely more so when he was building up to sell his garbage to the people
who idolized him.
The stuff he saw was the nice stuff and I'm sure it's none of mine lol.

Turtle

Reaction score
I guess I could see Russ reading this forum occasionally but ONLY if he grew up under major power lines and/or ate lead paint chips as a child.

GemCity

Reaction score
We can never know because he won't cop to it. I still think there's a chance. We know how these guys monitor social media posts from absolute nobodies.

John63 was either a severely mentally ill sycophant or an actual paid media person for Team 3. I'm guessing the ladder, which means Team 3 and Russ are aware of this board
Wait a gotdamn second.

I just looked up the King James Version of John 6:3.

Jesus went up the mountainside. Did he walk? Mountains…Denver…

It’s the modern day equivalent of “Let’s Ride”.

WE KNEW IT ALL ALONG!!

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
Can you decode DeanDC?
You know, for the longest time I've always read/thought his username was DeAndC because it was mostly lowercase except for the first D...And I'd think to myself: Is that two people sharing the same account? It wasn't until others used proper spelling that I realized it was DeanDC.