RW3's legacy

Welshers2

Reaction score
Will his failure in Denver destroy his legacy? At one point he looked like he was on a trajectory to the Hall of Fame. Now I think maybe not. If it keeps going like this all people will remember is the defense carrying him to the championship and playing terribly in Denver. It's kind of ironic for a guy so obsessed with his image.

What's going on in Denver may well overshadow all of his prior success. I mean the Broncos are TERRIBLE. The Bears are one of the worst teams in football and they are embarrassing them. Imagine if Russ didn't win a game this season!

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
I mean, I know they suck, but he isn't giving up 70 points on defense or making Justin Fields look like a HoF player. Unless his presence is so toxic he just makes the whole team worse.

HawkinNY

Reaction score
Well I guess everyone will crown denver back and how amazing they are since they beat the Bears. How Sean Payton is the greatest coach of all time.

Xxx

Reaction score
$?Will his failure in Denver destroy his legacy? At one point he looked like he was on a trajectory to the Hall of Fame. Now I think maybe not. If it keeps going like this all people will remember is the defense carrying him to the championship and playing terribly in Denver. It's kind of ironic for a guy so obsessed with his image.

What's going on in Denver may well overshadow all of his prior success. I mean the Broncos are TERRIBLE. The Bears are one of the worst teams in football and they are embarrassing them. Imagine if Russ didn't win a game this season!
the way things are going for Russ only makes me scrutinize his success in Seattle, whether he deserves it or not. Makes me just believe in Pete more. Pete has pretty much won no matter what quarterback he had. Tavares Jackson, we didn’t suck, russel Wilson, geno smith, makes me wonder how hawks would do with drew at qb, or even Matt Flynn

Jegpeg

Reaction score
His contract is a team killer. So yeah it’s RWs fault their D sucks.
His contract might be a team killer (and the lack of draft picks due to trading them for RW3 and then Peyton to "fix" Russ) but I can't say that is RWs fault.
Like 99.9% of footballers and indeed the population at large he wants to get paid as much as possible. The fault for that purely lies with whichever Exec(s) at Denver decided to a) trade for him from us and b) give him a huge new contract before he had even played a snap for them.

knownone

Reaction score
Regardless of the circumstances, Russ played well today. The fact that the Bronco's defense gave up such ridiculous numbers to Fields—maybe the worst QB in football—is the real problem for them. They are probably a fringe .500 team with a semi-competent defense.

Seak

Reaction score
Regardless of the circumstances, Russ played well today. The fact that the Bronco's defense gave up such ridiculous numbers to Fields—maybe the worst QB in football—is the real problem for them. They are probably a fringe .500 team with a semi-competent defense
IMO Russ was Mr check down today. He did not play well
Defence and bears play calling at end won Russ the game
I really think the bears are tanking again