Robert Quinn - 18 Sacks

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
kmedic":12vig7ld said:
Screens to his side, and rollouts to the right on third down passing situations. What will really help though is having a meaningful running game that can set up play action. The offensive line and Lynch have to do better this week. PC said in his presser this past week that the total running yardage is the best indicator of how effective the running game is going. If Lynch gets 100+ yards this week, I guarantee we will win.
Is there a rollout in Bevell's playbook?

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":1s5xm24r said:
kmedic":1s5xm24r said:
Screens to his side, and rollouts to the right on third down passing situations. What will really help though is having a meaningful running game that can set up play action. The offensive line and Lynch have to do better this week. PC said in his presser this past week that the total running yardage is the best indicator of how effective the running game is going. If Lynch gets 100+ yards this week, I guarantee we will win.

Russell rolls out a lot.............sometimes it's a called play, sometimes it's to buy time.

As far as Quinn goes, Long being out should help slow Quinn down because now we can dedicate the double teams to Quinn's side of the line. As opposed to guessing which lineman, Long or Quinn is going to destroy our line on any given play. It should also help having Breno and Okung back.

candyman4881

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":1oikjkcm said:
hawksfansinceday1":1oikjkcm said:
kmedic":1oikjkcm said:

Russell rolls out a lot.............sometimes it's a called play, sometimes it's to buy time.

As far as Quinn goes, Long being out should help slow Quinn down because now we can dedicate the double teams to Quinn's side of the line. As opposed to guessing which lineman, Long or Quinn is going to destroy our line on any given play. It should also help having Breno and Okung back.

you are talking about JAKE Long, the Offensive Left Tackle - CHRIS Long, the Defensive Left End will be playing

Mindsink

Reaction score
Week 17 will tell a lot about where we stand. Every team has games where they look vulnerable. Look at the 49ers on MNF. Torched for 341 yards through the air.

If Arizona lays a beatdown on the 49ers, then I will feel A LOT better about our loss last Sunday. Same thing if we dominate the Rams.