Redskin Look-A-Likes

rastahawk

Reaction score
Largent80":3kwsteuo said:
RolandDeschain":3kwsteuo said:
To be honest, look-alike threads are one thing that .NET has never done well, IMO.

I don't think that is a fair statement to make from someone that does not contribute to the thread every week. Give it a try, it isn't easy. There are a lot of people in this thread taking it off base, it is supposed to be look a likes, not GAB alikes.

True story. This is a light-hearted weekly thread with an attempt at humor. The guys that do make an effort are great. Some hilarious comparisons come through. I wish that more guys would make an attempt it. Maybe most posters prefer topics that they can argue about :th2thumbs:

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Desean jackson redskins

Steppe-eagle-on-dead-Thomsons-gazelle.jpg

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Largent80":2ra106gz said:
RolandDeschain":2ra106gz said:
To be honest, look-alike threads are one thing that .NET has never done well, IMO.

I don't think that is a fair statement to make from someone that does not contribute to the thread every week. Give it a try, it isn't easy. There are a lot of people in this thread taking it off base, it is supposed to be look a likes, not GAB alikes.
I have, but not in years. I know it's hard. It takes more work than most would think to find really good and entertaining comparisons. Look at the Redskins one, they have one guy doing almost all of them and I shudder to think of the time and effort it takes him. We don't have someone who wants to do that which is perfectly fine.

nsport

Reaction score
MB12":ufm372b2 said:
Did anyone see the newest South Park? That had some great alterations to the Redskins logo...

Loved it.

Screen-Shot-2014-09-24-at-10.53.45-PM.png

Latest posts