Pete needs to look himself in the mirror.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
This is the worst ass kicking I’ve seen from Seattle!

I don’t know what Carroll but he needs to do something….

Wheetie

Reaction score
Why does the team look so average at best with this much talent? The whole team sucked today. They look like they are getting worse as the season progresses.
Average? This display wasn't even close to average

nanomoz

Reaction score
Why are starters still in there? It just adds to the embarrassment and risks injury.

akscoundrel

Reaction score
Because he's averaging under 2 YPC on 9 attempts

To be fair plenty of marshawn lynchs games started that way too. But they kept feeding him, and he started breaking runs off on the defense..

Or wait, how long have you been a hawks fan since?

ccla

Reaction score
Why does the team look so average at best with this much talent? The whole team sucked today. They look like they are getting worse as the season progresses.
Why should he do such a thing? He does his thing and don’t give a shit because nobody tells him otherwise. Ownership should care about winning, but all they care about is filling seats and TV $ streams. Nothing is going to change until we get an owner that wats to win, not make money.

Of course, this assessment is full of assumptions, but that is how it feels

knownone

Reaction score
To be fair plenty of marshawn lynchs games started that way too. But they kept feeding him, and he started breaking runs off on the defense..

Or wait, how long have you been a hawks fan since?
My join date is on the left underneath the avatar.

James in PA

Reaction score
I can see into the future. This is what he'll say in his post game presser:

"Really frustrating outing today. I thought we had a really good week of practice but it just didn't show up. And give them credit, they have a really good team over there. But we gotta do better. We just couldn't get going like we wanted to. Despite it all, we were still in this game in the 3rd quarter, then they blew it open with the big run. So, we'll go back and look at the film. We gotta get some things fixed. That was not us. I don't know what that was. But we'll be on it."

knownone

Reaction score
Jfc, take a guess..
OK. Your initial response is to me posting Walker's stats. Are you implying that Seattle should run the ball more with an ineffective running game while down double digits? I don't understand, mainly because you haven't expressed a coherent point. Instead, you've jumped to conclusions about an innocuous statement.