Redskin Look-A-Likes

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
The 'skins thread is pretty damn funny. Although the comparison to us and Raiders fans was a low blow. ;)

minormillikin

Reaction score
ParisPC07":20xdr4dc said:

It's hard to tell if you're seriously saying these 2 things are similar, or you're being ironic.

To me, I see one offensive image, and one that seems exceedingly respectful--as if they believe "redskins" are strong and noble.

Now, if it was the Cleveland Indians logo... I'd see some similarity.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Year of The Hawk":23kf6nev said:
If you can take a joke then they have a look alike thread of there own that is pretty good.

http://es.redskins.com/topic/382881-201 ... ke-thread/

Not sure if they know the "Russian" is not on our team anymore. They go pretty deep with trainers and strength coaches.
To be honest, look-alike threads are one thing that .NET has never done well, IMO. I like to browse enemy ones each week and have been for years, and through that time, the enemy's is almost always better than ours, lol.

The Twelvethman

Reaction score
First time I've gone to the oppositions look-a-like-thread, gotta say if they are all like this we rank 32nd. We need some actual look-a-likes. The Zach Miller one is clever cause its funny like our thread likes to be but the looks and expressions are really similar. I'll try contributing one, might get addicted though.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
EmbattleTheeHawks":1b0q5d6t said:
First time I've gone to the oppositions look-a-like-thread, gotta say if they are all like this we rank 32nd. We need some actual look-a-likes. The Zach Miller one is clever cause its funny like our thread likes to be but the looks and expressions are really similar. I'll try contributing one, might get addicted though.
Take my word for it, we're in the bottom five, and probably not last only by virtue of significantly smaller fan bases with consecutive losing seasons, lol. Sounds harsh, but it's just something we've never done well around here. :) I've died laughing at a lot of the Seahawks ones on enemy forums over the years.

Omahawk

Reaction score
It's hard to tell if you're seriously saying these 2 things are similar, or you're being ironic.

To me, I see one offensive image, and one that seems exceedingly respectful--as if they believe "redskins" are strong and noble.

Now, if it was the Cleveland Indians logo... I'd see some similarity.

Dude... not cool. You don't get it. Please take a moment to think about what you wrote. You're wrong. That's the simple truth. That doesn't bother me. What bugs me is that you don't seem to understand why.

Omahawk

Reaction score
By the way, what happened on Friday night, May 1st, 2009? The fact that myself and the previous poster both signed up at the same time is weirding me out.

The Twelvethman

Reaction score
Jackson
wpid-deseanjackson-slideshow-ap.jpg

Knightly
kkwilleatyoursoul.jpg

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Omahawk":3cebdueg said:
By the way, what happened on Friday night, May 1st, 2009? The fact that myself and the previous poster both signed up at the same time is weirding me out.
It's when the great divide happened between the old Scout Seahawks forum and some people there. Look at all the registration times of most of the long-term posters here, they are either May 1st, 2009 or the night before, April 30th, 2009. There are a few that were here from this forum's recreation in 2007, but very few; Seahawks.net was a ghost town (no offense, Aros) before the great schism happened at Scout. On this page alone you also have Dynohawk and Sachawk that registered the day before we did. Are you saying that you didn't know about this and coincidentally found Seahawks.net on May 1st of 2009? That'd be...An incredible coincidence, lol.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
Omahawk":3qiyxzxw said:

Just for fun: At least your similarties end there (and you've shown some 'semblance of having an actual life ;) )

Time of registration to present time covers 1979 days.

Roland average post per day = about 13 posts.

Omahawk average post per day = .27 posts

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":t9g8zjp4 said:
To be honest, look-alike threads are one thing that .NET has never done well, IMO.

I don't think that is a fair statement to make from someone that does not contribute to the thread every week. Give it a try, it isn't easy. There are a lot of people in this thread taking it off base, it is supposed to be look a likes, not GAB alikes.

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
Largent80":154tfq13 said:
RolandDeschain":154tfq13 said:
To be honest, look-alike threads are one thing that .NET has never done well, IMO.

I don't think that is a fair statement to make from someone that does not contribute to the thread every week. Give it a try, it isn't easy. There are a lot of people in this thread taking it off base, it is supposed to be look a likes, not GAB alikes.

I think I get it now. Since you are in control I will placate you.

Largent80 = Images

Is this how it is done?

Latest posts