Pete needs to look himself in the mirror.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Pete is a hell of a motivator. But when it comes to x's and o's, time management and in game adjustments? He leaves a lot to be desired.
And I'm NOT discounting what he has done as a coach. I just think he gets outcoached and out adjusted WAY too often.

renofox

Reaction score
Mirror mirror on the wall,
Who's the oldest coach of all?
I'm getting old. I've always been a very self-aware, cerebral kind of guy.

Looking at myself and my cohorts, I'm very aware that brain function degrades. I noticed it starting in my mid 50's. It takes a lot longer to solve complex problems, and the confidence in achieving optimal solutions has definitely gone down. The number of concepts/interrelationships that can be analyzed simultaneously with perfect accuracy has also diminished.

It's just part of getting old. Nobody can perform in their 70s at the same level they were at in their 50s.

ccla

Reaction score
I'm getting old. I've always been a very self-aware, cerebral kind of guy.

Looking at myself and my cohorts, I'm very aware that brain function degrades. I noticed it starting in my mid 50's. It takes a lot longer to solve complex problems, and the confidence in achieving optimal solutions has definitely gone down. The number of concepts/interrelationships that can be analyzed simultaneously with perfect accuracy has also diminished.

It's just part of getting old. Nobody can perform in their 70s at the same level they were at in their 50s.
Don’t I know it!

ZagHawk

Reaction score
He didn't take a look at his decision making process after SB49, why would he suddenly second guess his decision making now?