Record in 3 weeks.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
The only team that beats the Seahawks are the Seahawks....In their 2 losses and 1 tie they should have won each game but stepped on their own feet and ended up losing or tying.

OP
OP
johnnyfever

johnnyfever

Reaction score
We came through 3-0. The next stretch looks much easier, but with our injury situation it could prove a challenge. Let's hope all these injuries, and pretty random ones at that, are just a weird one game anomaly.

Crizilla

Reaction score
johnnyfever":i3tvuwwc said:
We are now 4-2-1, cards are 3-4-1. Our next opponents are:

Bills:W
@Patriots:L
Eagles:50/50

I see our best case scenario being 6-3-1 after the eagles game.

Most probable unless we see something different than we have seen this year: 5-4-1

Possible outcome as the Bills are a streaky team that can play very well sometimes: 4-5-1

The cards have:

49ers:W
@vikings:L
@Falcons:50/50

Cards most probable keeps us in the same position we are today being 2 games ahead. It is very possible though to be tied with them at the end of this stretch, and I don't see us being in a home field advantage scenario in the playoffs barring a major shift in Offensive strategy and execution. Defense is playing well and has good depth at most positions, but our offense is hobbled, no executing and not gameplanning as efficiently as they could with the personnel consistently.

After these 3 weeks is hard to call right now as both our teams and our opponents can change a lot by then. Let's hope for no more big injuries and to get through this stretch only losing to the pats. I don't see us having much of a chance in this game as bellichick out coaches us, and Offensively we are only running on half of our cylinders.

I guess my main point is we just lost to the saints (and the refs) today, lost to the not good rams, probably should have lost to the dolphins. We have only won 2 games out of the seven that we didn't have to scramble in the last minute to pull off, so it damages my confidence we can beat teams with their shit together.

We will have to see how Bennett responds to surgery and when rawls is coming back. I hope to see us at 10-5, but maybe 9-6 wins the division this year, and I see as the more likely record we end up at. We are a playoff grinder, so if we can make it there and get the week of rest by taking the division it will help a lot.

Calm down.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
gowazzu02":arj3opld said:
NUFF SAID. where are the doubters now??????

As someone who predicted all three wins in Aros' threads...

Stop being an ass.

gowazzu02

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":7gujcqx3 said:
gowazzu02":7gujcqx3 said:
NUFF SAID. where are the doubters now??????

As someone who predicted all three wins in Aros' threads...

Stop being an ass.

Hey now...... im someone who's usually too superstitious to make any guarantees or claims and wears a hole in my head "knocking on wood" But I just had to come out and smack down some of the non sense that was on this board/this thread.

People just being dumb. So yeah, im beating my chest a little bit. And guess what. we're 7-2-1....So im sure the negative nellys don't care one bit that I am having some fun at their expense.