6-3

AK49Hawk

Reaction score
Seattle is 6-3 but other than Detroit, does Seattle, have any signature wins you honestly feel you write home about??

None of these wins seems to be all that impressive. Seattle will be tested going into this difficult stretch. Better see some quality wins in the next few weeks.

This team is still not clicking and that is troubling if you are actually being honest with yourself.
I think it has do with practice; why this offense hasn’t been clicking. We had a lot of injuries, bumps and bruises, that has kept some of the vets out of practice… Just a thought.

Last edited:

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
Dang, I left the stadium thinking how cool it was to win and be sitting at 6-3. Jump on dot negative and you'd think we were 2-7.

At least it's consistent.
I was in Minnesota for my granddaughter’s birthday and couldn’t watch the game. I consistently watched the game tracker on my ESPN app and checked in on the game day forum. I had the feeling through these two mediums that yes, they won but it must have been a terrible game and we lucked out a win. Got home yesterday and watched the game on my DVR.
Watching the game knowing the outcome was certainly stress free, but it sure didn’t look like the game that was being talked about in the game day forum. That was a good hard fought game. Sure Geno missed a few. Sure the receivers didn’t help him out at times. The o line had some issues. Some missed tackles here and there. But damn, it’s football. The other team is trying to win too. They also have players that have jobs to do.
This was a good game. Any win is a good win. There are no gimmies.
I come away with this Seahawks game experience with one major thought.
Dot net…:rolleyes:

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Good battle back and forth. We just need the offense to stop settling for FG's. Against a really good team, that just won't cut it.
Need TD's, obviously.
The most maddening play of the game was that tying TD by Washington. That was ridiculous. I have no idea what the hell Diggs was doing. BRUTAL defensive series.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
If the team could stop allowing 3rd down conversions many here would have a hugely different perspective on the 5 tough games that they now face.

Notwithstanding the negativity surrounding Geno the results have been there at times.

One game at a time, but these divisional games are critically important.

It hasn’t been pretty at times but 6-3 looks good to me

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
When I went to a game out in St. Louis, it was real clear that they didn't give a crap about the Rams. Baseball town, by quite a lot.

RedAlice

Reaction score
When I went to a game out in St. Louis, it was real clear that they didn't give a crap about the Rams. Baseball town, by quite a lot.

Yep.

There was always more local interest in the Cardinals than the Rams when I used to visit StL to go to Rams games.

Blues too.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Rams fans were really cool out there. I was at the game where the Rams QB fumbled the snap on 4th and goal. Glad we got to do a tour of the baseball stadium out there. Incredible history.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Rams fans were really cool out there. I was at the game where the Rams QB fumbled the snap on 4th and goal. Glad we got to do a tour of the baseball stadium out there. Incredible history.

Did you go to the brewery tour and see the Clydesdales? I thought that was pretty cool.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Dear God, Pitt. EVERY time they win, you gotta take a big dump on it.

I am happy they squeaked by the Commanders, but to brag about the win or the current record with the onslaught that lies ahead is crazy.

6-3 yay. Super Bowl here we come.

JPatera76

Reaction score
Yep.

There was always more local interest in the Cardinals than the Rams when I used to visit StL to go to Rams games.

Blues too.
Well in all fairness... wasnt the AZ cardinals their og football team? So they've lost 2 NFL teams..now. And probably still sour about the Cardinals one before the rams.

Just like when of if Seattle gets the Sonics back there will be a few who wont like it.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Well in all fairness... wasnt the AZ cardinals their og football team? So they've lost 2 NFL teams..now. And probably still sour about the Cardinals one before the rams.

Just like when of if Seattle gets the Sonics back there will be a few who wont like it.

Yes. And Rams should have never gone there.

And plenty of original LA Rams fans moved on to other teams and don’t like the Rams similar to how Sonics would be with a Seattle return.

As to the LA payback….I expect a feisty Rams team this week.