6-3

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
Seattle is 6-3 but other than Detroit, does Seattle, have any signature wins you honestly feel you write home about??

None of these wins seems to be all that impressive. Seattle will be tested going into this difficult stretch. Better see some quality wins in the next few weeks.

This team is still not clicking and that is troubling if you are actually being honest with yourself.

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
I remember when everyone was posting that Geno needed to have more 4th Quarter game winning drives. Now we have 2 in 3 games and people complain that we should should be blowing teams away with no need for a game winning drive.
Guess you can't please some people.
I think it’s the fact that you can’t trust geno because he’s inconsistent. - watching him sit with weeks to throw and then an incompletion or a batted ball is better than an INT - but what is up with him?

If he’s locked in we blow that team away early. But he can’t. If he’s locked in we blow a lot of teams apart. But he’s not.

And Waldron - head scratching stuff - and unsustainable for a long playoff run. Maybe next year?

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
With so much of offence being run / pass option and QB obviously having multiple targets on each play I don't know how much is on Waldren. If we are complaining or pointing out open receivers Geno is not seeing, well the play calling is dialing up those open receivers.

Easy for me to say it but I just feel like Geno needs to come off his initial guy faster when it's not there.

balakoth

Reaction score
Geno is trash. The playcalling is terrible. What are our safeties doing. Washington sucks. Wagz got burned. Walker dances too much. Why did they stop giving it to Charbs. DK and Geno have no connection. Where are the TEs?

DOES NOT MATTER.

6-3. BREATHE IT IN.
No other team ever in the history of the world.. has had issues.. we do suck

It sucks we cannot have 99 madden players on every facet of the game and some how... basic bullshit eludes the "Elites" here

balakoth

Reaction score
PJ is not being paid $27.5M.
So the amount they are paid now offsets EVERYTHING IN THE GAME..

Our posters here just grew up ... or have never watched football...

While we expand on the "AMAZING POSTS" from complete off the wagon takes and no actual information other than "I looked at PFF!!"

BASF

Reaction score
Geno was not responsible for any of the Commanders' five scoring drives, all of which started in their own territory. The defense was lucky Geno could pull this win out. Hurtt needs to get these guys wrapping up to tackle people if we want to win this division. We scored twenty-nine points. If your expectations is we score forty plus every game, I've got bad news for you. What has happened to our fan base?

LastRideOut

Reaction score
I hope all our other opponents trade away their two best pass rushers before playing us.

Better to win than lose, but barely beating a mediocre team at home doesn't instill a great deal of confidence when it's time to play teams with a pulse, like the Ravens.
Wow, talk about being a negative Nancy.

Have you actually seen Chase Young play? There's a reason why we aren't seeing much drop off in Washington's defense. Dude is the textbook definition of a low motor guy. He is another Javedon Clowney.

Kamcussionator

Reaction score
While not thrilled with the 2:1 pass/run ratio again, I did appreciate that Geno came out in the second half and started using his checkdown if his 1st/2nd reads weren't there.

I think we're a better team when we dink and dunk. It wears out the defense and makes the big plays possible.

First toss sweep of the season today too if I'm not mistaken!

toffee

Reaction score
Geno was not responsible for any of the Commanders' five scoring drives, all of which started in their own territory. The defense was lucky Geno could pull this win out. Hurtt needs to get these guys wrapping up to tackle people if we want to win this division. We scored twenty-nine points. If your expectations is we score forty plus every game, I've got bad news for you. What has happened to our fan base?
if the defense could make couple more stops, we could potentially score more points. Just saying.

knownone

Reaction score
This.

The defense gave up two 70-yard TD drives in the fourth quarter. If we're going to be a contending team, they have to be better.

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
People seem to like to dig up old threads here so let’s revisit this thread after the next 5 games.

cymatica

Reaction score
Dang, I left the stadium thinking how cool it was to win and be sitting at 6-3. Jump on dot negative and you'd think we were 2-7.

At least it's consistent.
I think it's normal after people had their hopes crushed in Baltimore

RiverDog

Reaction score
This whole season has been crazy to this point. You think that the Chiefs are the top team then they lose to the Broncos. The other consensus top team, the Niners, lose three in a row. The Ravens look like world beaters when they trash both us and the Lions then lose to the Browns. The Cowboys get beat by a backup led Cards team. It's one of the strangest, most unpredictable seasons that I can remember. It's truly a "on any given Sunday" situation.

I'm not getting excited or depressed about our situation and the status of our team. At 6-3, were in a very good position to go somewhere. But then there's that Murderer's Row of a schedule.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
I think it's normal after people had their hopes crushed in Baltimore
Very true. I think it also has to do with the perceived respect given to a team. Washingtion is toward the bottom tier of the conference or league. If this had been the Eagles, Niners, or Cowboys then the reactions to a 3 point win would most likely be different. They beat the Browns by 4 points 2 weeks ago and the post game reaction was much different.

Last edited: