Record in 3 weeks.

RCATES

Reaction score
I think we have no problem handling 2 qb's who have never experienced anything like CenturyLink field. Winning in NE will be tough (short week/ east coast) but it wouldn't surprise me one bit if Hawks found a way to get a win there. I think realistically we go 2-1 in the next 3. So my vote would be 6-3-1

gowazzu02

Reaction score
johnnyfever":5ppkr7w1 said:
gowazzu02":5ppkr7w1 said:
First of all, Tyrod Taylor is not the type of QB that gives us fits. The type of QB that "challenges" cause honestly no qb has a end all be all game against us. the the type we struggle more then normal with are the heady, vet that is comfortable and accurate enough and willing to dink and dunk all day long. Brady and Rivers, Brees last week. Tyrod Taylor that is not!

Second, I know this board is crazy emotional, with a heavy lean to just crazy. But really, 0-3? Already counting the NE game as a lost cause??? I will make sure to bump "just" this thread afterwards when we go 3-0. Cause I got my hand slapped last time for creating a specific thread dedicated to calling out the Negative Nancies,

I would LOVE to be able to call 3-0, but I have watched us barely win against the dolphins and falcons, and lose to the rams and saints. If you can objectively look at the next three and think it is probable we beat the pats, then I want some of your koolaid. Let's see how we do on Monday as I have us winning that one. Pete was pretty upset with the offensive side we put out Sunday and say there will be changes, so let's see if it really happens. If we look great in the bills game, that will give me much more confidence. Right now, I just don't see it.

I already made my thoughts on Tyrod Taylor known. Also if your taking a rookie qb across the country to make his what 9th or 10th professional start vs our D in our building your crazy.

So we're really talking NE.

Couple things that Im hanging my hat on, First, We're a second half team,,,, its game 8, 9 and 10. Also the hawks have shown that it's usually darkest before the dawn with them. Last year home loss vs Arizona, I equal that to this years loss to the Saints. The bills come to town Monday night, we love home prime time games. The bills are hurting a bit too now, I think that gets us started. Get right game.

We ride that momentum into NE, now Brady and that offense is humming along, but again i'll take our D vs anyone. The question is will Russ be healthier then? And will our offense take advantage of their defense??? Im saying we get a little bit of payback.

LeftHandSmoke

Reaction score
The Hawks getting back to strength has to be a fearsome prospect to the rest of the NFC.

That game against the runaway AFC favorite could be a doozy. Can't wait..

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
I think we lose all 3. Heck, I will be happy with one win and jumping for joy.

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":18n76i48 said:

Is this reverse mojo type thinking???

ludakrishna

Reaction score
gowazzu02":arhtn0n8 said:
First of all, Tyrod Taylor is not the type of QB that gives us fits. The type of QB that "challenges" cause honestly no qb has a end all be all game against us. the the type we struggle more then normal with are the heady, vet that is comfortable and accurate enough and willing to dink and dunk all day long. Brady and Rivers, Brees last week. Tyrod Taylor that is not!

Second, I know this board is crazy emotional, with a heavy lean to just crazy. But really, 0-3? Already counting the NE game as a lost cause??? I will make sure to bump "just" this thread afterwards when we go 3-0. Cause I got my hand slapped last time for creating a specific thread dedicated to calling out the Negative Nancies,

I will disagree. Tyrod is a QB that will frustrate a defense with his ability to run. We have been extremely blitz happy the last few weeks and he will kill us a couple times if we lose gap containment. I'm not predicting he will have a killer game. Instead, he will get 160-190 passing yards but will also near 40-60 yards rushing and pick up crucial 3rd downs with his feet to frustrate us a la Russell does to other teams. Johnny Football gave us trouble due to his mobility last year and Tyrod is much much better than him. The bigger concern for me this game is facing that Bills D line which features Lorenzo Alexander who has 9 sacks already this season.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
gowazzu02":e07e7cah said:
Seahwkgal":e07e7cah said:

Is this reverse mojo type thinking???

No it's called not looking though rose colored glasses. I live in reality and I would love for reality to be wrong.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
October is always a bad month for the Seahawks. The new young oline is just getting better. We're getting injured guys back on defense. Wilson is more healthy every week--our offense hasn't been able to operate since he got injured. We're still in third place in the NFC and now it's time to stomp the gas for championship run. We win two or three in the next three, roar into the the playoffs.

GO HAWKS!

Hawks46

Reaction score
gowazzu02":zjuz50tu said:

It's not crazy emotional because we see losses on the horizon. So, let's do this....how do you propose the 30th ranked scoring offense in the league at 18 ppg scores against the 3rd ranked scoring defense (also the 5th ranked passing defense) in Philly or the 5th ranked scoring defense in NE ? We're almost DEAD LAST in scoring.

Our defense can't dominate teams when our offense can't stay on the field. They get worn down. So you see what NO did in scoring 25 points. How are we going to stop the Patriots ? They're going to hang 30 on us. How is our offense going to score enough to keep up, in NE ? Is that being emotional ? I honestly don't see how we can do it, other than getting a bunch of turnovers from a team that annually leads the NFL in turnover differential.

So give me a logical answer, not an emotional answer like "cuz Russell Wilson !"

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Hawks46 and Seahawksgal

I respect your opinion, You are both right, our offense has looked really bad the last two weeks.

IF you think that this is the team you're going to see the next 3 weeks, then sure you maybe right. BUT remember back to how good we looked vs the Jets? And the niners? Also, remember how bad you felt last year right after the Arizona game. Probably pretty similar to what you feel right now.

All i'm saying is this team is a second half team, they are hurting a bit, and sounds like they are getting healthier (Kam maybe back, and Russ maybe without the knee brace)

Just don't type things that you will regret in a few weeks.

gowazzu02

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":wfupluyz said:
THE HAWKS ARE 35-9 AFTER NOV. 1ST SINCE RUSS TOOK OVER AT QB.

Just sayin........

Yup thats what i'm saying. Second half team.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
You would think that people would know that by now. It's ok, the same people assuming doom and gloom will be all jacked up when the Hawks win the division this year.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
gowazzu02":2rksqgj6 said:
Hawks46 and Seahawksgal

I respect your opinion, You are both right, our offense has looked really bad the last two weeks.

IF you think that this is the team you're going to see the next 3 weeks, then sure you maybe right. BUT remember back to how good we looked vs the Jets? And the niners? Also, remember how bad you felt last year right after the Arizona game. Probably pretty similar to what you feel right now.

All i'm saying is this team is a second half team, they are hurting a bit, and sounds like they are getting healthier (Kam maybe back, and Russ maybe without the knee brace)

Just don't type things that you will regret in a few weeks.
I never type things I will regret. ;) If regret, or whatever, is what I will feel, I welcome it. It's not like I am trying or wanting to be right.........AT ALL.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
Hawks46":3r2juspv said:
gowazzu02":3r2juspv said:

It's not crazy emotional because we see losses on the horizon. So, let's do this....how do you propose the 30th ranked scoring offense in the league at 18 ppg scores against the 3rd ranked scoring defense (also the 5th ranked passing defense) in Philly or the 5th ranked scoring defense in NE ? We're almost DEAD LAST in scoring.

Our defense can't dominate teams when our offense can't stay on the field. They get worn down. So you see what NO did in scoring 25 points. How are we going to stop the Patriots ? They're going to hang 30 on us. How is our offense going to score enough to keep up, in NE ? Is that being emotional ? I honestly don't see how we can do it, other than getting a bunch of turnovers from a team that annually leads the NFL in turnover differential.

So give me a logical answer, not an emotional answer like "cuz Russell Wilson !"
Because Wilson's healthy by then and driving the offense downfield with his legs, giving the defense lots of time to sit on the sideline building up an adderal rage.