6-3

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Geno is trash. The playcalling is terrible. What are our safeties doing. Washington sucks. Wagz got burned. Walker dances too much. Why did they stop giving it to Charbs. DK and Geno have no connection. Where are the TEs?

DOES NOT MATTER.

6-3. BREATHE IT IN.

toffee

Reaction score
Geno is trash. The playcalling is terrible. What are our safeties doing. Washington sucks. Wagz got burned. Walker dances too much. Why did they stop giving it to Charbs. DK and Geno have no connection. Where are the TEs?

DOES NOT MATTER.

6-3. BREATHE IT IN.
and 495, yes, 4 - 9 - 5 combine yards by our offense and 30 minutes of TOP. LOL, sure didn't quite feel it but we were moving up and down the field, just ain't scoring much TDs for 3 quarters.

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
Geno needs to get his head into the game way earlier. He couldn't hit anything accurately early, then later in the game he's back to being much more accurate Geno.

He didn't turn the ball over though. I'll give him that.

toffee

Reaction score
Geno's TD/INT ratio improved some today, but he surely need to hangout and work on the chemistry with DK.

NoGain

Reaction score
IMO, this would have been a horrible game to lose. After the Rams game, it's the 9ers twice, Dallas, and Philly back to back to back to back. We could easily lose them all. They're better teams than us now. I felt that we needed to beat the Commanders and the Rams to give us the cushion we well might need to make the playoffs before that gauntlet of hard games forthcoming.

So yeah, great win, but a game we should have won and needed to win.

evergreen

Reaction score
We would all like the ego boost of a big win like the niners had over a top team and like Baltimore did to us last week. It would improve our negative point differential. But a last second double come from behind is all time. That was classic!

Jegpeg

Reaction score
I remember when everyone was posting that Geno needed to have more 4th Quarter game winning drives. Now we have 2 in 3 games and people complain that we should should be blowing teams away with no need for a game winning drive.
Guess you can't please some people.

sutz

Reaction score
I remember when everyone was posting that Geno needed to have more 4th Quarter game winning drives. Now we have 2 in 3 games and people complain that we should should be blowing teams away with no need for a game winning drive.
Guess you can't please some people.
The good news is that they don't move the goal posts in the games like posters do around here. :LOL:

Rat

Reaction score
I hope all our other opponents trade away their two best pass rushers before playing us.

Better to win than lose, but barely beating a mediocre team at home doesn't instill a great deal of confidence when it's time to play teams with a pulse, like the Ravens.

OP
OP
SonicHawk

SonicHawk

Reaction score
I hope all our other opponents trade away their two best pass rushers before playing us.

Better to win than lose, but barely beating a mediocre team at home doesn't instill a great deal of confidence when it's time to play teams with a pulse, like the Ravens.
6-3

PeruHawk

Reaction score

We beat the Browns, Ravens crushed us, Browns beat the Ravens. That's the NFL!

toffee

Reaction score

Let's celebrate my fellow 12, critiques can wait.

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
Was going to post this.

The NFL is a week to week league, anyway. It's not who you play, but when you play them.
But you couldn’t stop raving about PJ Walkers amazing game…that he lost

Latest posts