Question for the women on this board... Marshawn Lynch...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crabhawk

Reaction score
Throwdown":m83fafl0 said:
I dunno, they're all good diggers in my book ;)
But, what if I'm independently wealthy? Maybe not wealthy, but established? That seems to be a whole other issue for those with delicate egos. Can't win, man.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Well like... I guess you and your boyfriend or guy you're seeing can go halfs on a date. Dream girl right there!

Totally joking, maybe.

CANHawk

Reaction score
Crabhawk":t8iu0h3v said:
Girl here (close-ish to Marshawn's age). Can confirm, Marshawn Lynch does have a hotness factor. It's something to do with his imperfections and his humanity in it. I like how he takes care of his neighborhood and his loyalty. Those are great features in a guy. I don't find him unattractive, but I also wouldn't classify him as my "type", aside from being athletic. The two turn offs for me would be his choice in baby mamma and the Lambo. Weird, I know, but there it is.

For the rest of the team, Earl (by far) has the best style. Every time I see him in a suit, I'm like, damn............ "Sweaty" Kam Chancellor is who I would classify as the most classically handsome, but he needs to get his sweat problem under control; guy was shedding buckets in the post game interviews last week :shock: Best husband material would be Russell (duh). Best smile goes to DB. And for "cute" I'd say Luke Willson and Malcom Smith.

There, I've done it. I've turned .net into the Seahawks version of Tiger Beat.

question for the gents now. Why is the reaction when a player's wife/gf is not 8+/10 something along the lines of "he could have done so much better...", but when the wife/gf is 8+/10 the reaction is "gold digger..."? Seems like an impossible situation. I never understood that.

cuz haters gon hate, thats why...

Crizilla

Reaction score
BlueThunder":1ewutx2i said:
Ladies and Gentlemen, Marshawn Lynch's Girlfriend... Nice! Damn. Knew I should have signed up for football in High School! Arghhhh!!!

RmaineGlock2013ExtremeAutofestAnaheim146

5162568052 871a3cf9c4 z

Marshawn lynchs girlfriend charmaine glock

6926221218 f3fed4ebef z

Do want.

253hawk

Reaction score
I bet he goes Beast Mode on her plumbing.

themunn

Reaction score
Wee-Bey":ppgf19tf said:
and this gem:

that he doesn't seem to me to be the marrying type... I just figured he ravishes whatever chick throws herself his way, like some kinda animal...

Im sure he'd appreciate his sexuality being compared to that of an animal.

Yeah, a guy who goes by the nickname "BEAST MODE" being compared to an animal is racist :roll:

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
Crabhawk":2jlkxwh6 said:
Girl here (close-ish to Marshawn's age). Can confirm, Marshawn Lynch does have a hotness factor. It's something to do with his imperfections and his humanity in it. I like how he takes care of his neighborhood and his loyalty. Those are great features in a guy. I don't find him unattractive, but I also wouldn't classify him as my "type", aside from being athletic. The two turn offs for me would be his choice in baby mamma and the Lambo. Weird, I know, but there it is.

For the rest of the team, Earl (by far) has the best style. Every time I see him in a suit, I'm like, damn............ "Sweaty" Kam Chancellor is who I would classify as the most classically handsome, but he needs to get his sweat problem under control; guy was shedding buckets in the post game interviews last week :shock: Best husband material would be Russell (duh). Best smile goes to DB. And for "cute" I'd say Luke Willson and Malcom Smith.

There, I've done it. I've turned .net into the Seahawks version of Tiger Beat.

A question for the gents now. Why is the reaction when a player's wife/gf is not 8+/10 something along the lines of "he could have done so much better...", but when the wife/gf is 8+/10 the reaction is "gold digger..."? Seems like an impossible situation. I never understood that.
Jealousy maybe.
The real question is which kicker/punter is your type? One guy is a workout freak. The other is.....well, Hauschka.

A

Anonymous

Me thinks BT started this thread to see how many of you glorious .NET members are female...

Just sayin.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Well, I want to say that I absolutely LOVE watching Lynch play. His ability on the field is awesome. But, he is NOT sexy to me at all.
To me, if I was still 25-35 yrs old, the most doable player on the team is Russell Wilson...BY FAR. He exudes sexiness like crazy. His best feature is his incredible smile. WOW.

Golden Tate has cool looking eyes and Jermaine Kearse is an attractive young man.

But honestly, my type is really more like Matthew Mcconaughey or in the NFL, Tom Brady.

I prefer guys that look closer in age to me but I can admit that "if I was younger" certain fellas are appealing. That guy for me is our own DangeRuss. :mrgreen:

Crabhawk

Reaction score
Russ Willstrong":tekk0hvh said:
Jealousy maybe.
The real question is which kicker/punter is your type? One guy is a workout freak. The other is.....well, Hauschka.
I'm not going to lie, that's a tough question. I will go with Hauschska. With Ryan, I respect why he did it, and I know he has shorter hair now, but those gloriously flowing perv locks he used to have... I just can't. The image of that hair will be forever burned on my brain.

tom sawyer

Reaction score
I can only comment as a guy in this thread. After reading through it all, and seeing ML's GF, There is one thing I will judge "him" on..

The guy has spot on 20/20 vision!! ;)

pmedic920

Reaction score
The OP was directed at the women on the board, so I kinda feel stupid for posting a response. I'm going to anyway.
I am a ML fan. I'm very happy he is a Seahawk, I hope he is still a Seahawk when he plays his last NFL game.
In the grand scheme of things, we really know very little about ML. If somebody was to go and research what is available and watch/read it, IMHO it's very hard to NOT like the guy. I'm not black nor did I grow up in the ghetto but I can relate to him on many levels. Sounds funny I know, just have to trust me on it.
Can't comment on his sex appeal because my eyes don't see that way. I will say I love the dude based on what I do see.
Funny thing, is how 3 people can stand on a pier watching a ship pass, and when separated and asked what they saw, give 3 different responses. What we see depends on who we are.
I hate that we can't have a discussion like this without race being brought up. To anybody that tried or tries to turn it into that.....may the fleas of 1000 dogs infest your armpits.
GoHawks.

Kixkahn

Reaction score
I would love to meet him, it would be interesting to talk to him without all the media fruitloops. Sexy.... not my type but a well built man always looks pretty good. I am married tho so it doesn't really matter. As for the bonehead bringing up the racist things I didn't think any comments had anything to do with race. Go home and stay home if you want to make something politically incorrect out of something that isn't meant to be. Hope he stays and retires a Hawk.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
My wife and I met Marshawn a couple weeks after he was traded to Seattle. We shook hands and he called my wife, "Sweetie".

She has had a crush on him ever since. I think it's hilarious.

JustTheTip

Reaction score
Aw, they are waving to each other. It must be love.

enhanced-buzz-22388-1388771058-12.jpg
5166719803 47a952a87b o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts