Question for the women on this board... Marshawn Lynch...

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
KCHawkGirl":2gf3nqgr said:
Compare him to Wilson or Tate and you'll see why he's average looking.

If you're like my wife, she's putty for that cute little post-touchdown Tate smile... I'm starting to get a little pissed at my wife now! :lol:

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
BlueThunder":2xzvzcbf said:
KCHawkGirl":2xzvzcbf said:

If you're like my wife, she's putty for that cute little post-touchdown Tate smile... I'm starting to get a little pissed at my wife now! :lol:
You asked.;)

SDHawk

Reaction score
KCHawkGirl":2yry2b0y said:
Different tastes are all. Charmaine Glock what a great and fitting name for a girlfriend of Marshawn's. You can tell the hood hasn't left him far behind (which isn't bad or an insult it just is).

To each their own. Not trying to say Marshawn is an ugly dude.

It's definitely an interesting union. Do they name their kid CharMarshawn Glock-Lynch?

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
KCHawkGirl":1oodyo1l said:
BlueThunder":1oodyo1l said:
KCHawkGirl":1oodyo1l said:

You asked.;)

Yup, I did! ;)

-The Glove-

Reaction score
HawkWow":2cp1vqoi said:
I don't have a link to her pic...google Charmane Glock. Yes, he has a GF, looks Filipina (to me) and she's more tatted up than him. Crazy-ass, nonsensical tats...like jail house stuff... .45s tatted on each side like they're coming out of her shorts. Definitely a wild one. Looks like a Charmane Starr after being victimized at a month long frat party.

I can confirm this...a friend of mines used to date her and he told me about her "relationship" with Beast. Not sure the seriousness of it but he did tell me "my ex got knocked up by Marshawn". I remember he pointed her out a couple weeks before he told me all of this when she was gogo dancing at Tia Lou's in Belltown.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":24ck0zp0 said:
"Can any good thing come out of Oakland?"

I hope so.....I was born there.....a long, long time ago. :shock:
Half my family lives there right now so when I say "hood" or ghetto it's not a term of disparagement to me or meant to be taken that way.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
SDHawk":3ghm3xa9 said:
KCHawkGirl":3ghm3xa9 said:
Different tastes are all. Charmaine Glock what a great and fitting name for a girlfriend of Marshawn's. You can tell the hood hasn't left him far behind (which isn't bad or an insult it just is).

To each their own. Not trying to say Marshawn is an ugly dude.

It's definitely an interesting union. Do they name their kid CharMarshawn Glock-Lynch?
Who knows? But I bet it turns out to be a great person like Marshawn (can't judge Charmaine since I know nothing about her).

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":2dnqoi4f said:
"Can any good thing come out of Oakland?"

I hope so.....I was born there.....a long, long time ago. :shock:
Half my family lives there right now so when I say "hood" or ghetto it's not a term of disparagement to me or meant to be taken that way.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Marshawn is extremely sexy. That's why I have his fathead on the ceiling above my bed. $100 and worth every red cent.

irocdave

Reaction score
Anytime men try to interject logic in to a conversation with women this happens. As a man, you just have to hope you hit enough hot buttons to make an impression, career, social status then have a half way reasonable excuse.
As a man, you think WTF was she thinking. It doesn't matter as she thinks differently as time passes. Women don't think logically, that's why men find them a challenge. It sucks as a man but it is what it is.

SDHawk

Reaction score
irocdave":23vlm56z said:
Anytime men try to interject logic in to a conversation with women this happens. As a man, you just have to hope you hit enough hot buttons to make an impression, career, social status then have a half way reasonable excuse.
As a man, you think WTF was she thinking. It doesn't matter as she thinks differently as time passes. Women don't think logically, that's why men find them a challenge. It sucks as a man but it is what it is.

Honest question.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
irocdave":1uz7y0pe said:

"Women are from Venus....Men are from Mars" What else do you need to know?

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
SDHawk":6zzzxjcb said:
irocdave":6zzzxjcb said:

Honest question.

*Snerk*

vin.couve12

Reaction score
Marshawn seems like a normal dude that grew up in poverty. Like most of the people I grew up with ,really. You get tired of BS and get a little hardened, sure, but that doesn't mean he's not good people. And I actually like and respect that he's not some camera whore. Some people's reactions to him are interesting though. Especially regarding the whole "thug" thing.

Greenhell

Reaction score
Love Marshawn but I always like to say he's the 3rd member of the Ying Yang twins. To me, he looks like a perfect match for the duo.

Status
Not open for further replies.