Question for the women on this board... Marshawn Lynch...

Status
Not open for further replies.

3Girls'HawkDad

Reaction score
Sometimes people think that because of my delicate hands. Warm embrace, my listening qualities and empathy And concern I show.

Until they reach up my skirt, and they are holding a tree trunk.

Haha

Joey13091

Reaction score
I'm a guy. I think Marshawn Lynch is one ugly dude. So is Chris Johnson. They look similar to me. Lol

Crizilla

Reaction score
Lynch's gf has got it

you know i got it

she got it

bad girl you know she got it

mess wit me you know i got it

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Joey13091":3kr5tifb said:
I'm a guy. I think Marshawn Lynch is one ugly dude. So is Chris Johnson. They look similar to me. Lol

U saying all black people look the same? SMH!!!

Joey13091

Reaction score
-The Glove-":o6j31ofr said:
Joey13091":o6j31ofr said:

Lol. No just that those two people look like they could be brothers to me.

Asians are the people that all look the same to me. Specifically Japanese and Chinese. Lol jk

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Joey13091":qmg5l2r7 said:
-The Glove-":qmg5l2r7 said:
Joey13091":qmg5l2r7 said:

Asians are the people that all look the same to me. Specifically Japanese and Chinese. Lol jk

screw you. I'm Asian

Joey13091

Reaction score
-The Glove-":3ovow8es said:
Joey13091":3ovow8es said:
-The Glove-":3ovow8es said:
Joey13091":3ovow8es said:

Screw you. I'm Asian

It's not meant in a derogatory sense. I was just playing. I'm not racist or prejudice.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Joey13091":kvz6nl0r said:
-The Glove-":kvz6nl0r said:

Screw you. I'm Asian

It's not meant in a derogatory sense. I was just playing. I'm not racist or prejudice.[/quote][/quote]

I know man. I'm kidding. I am Asian but you just gotta read Wee-bey's posts in this thread

Joey13091

Reaction score
-The Glove-":19kodr0r said:
Joey13091":19kodr0r said:
-The Glove-":19kodr0r said:

Screw you. I'm Asian

It's not meant in a derogatory sense. I was just playing. I'm not racist or prejudice.[/quote]

I know man. I'm kidding. I am Asian but you just gotta read Wee-bey's posts in this thread[/quote]

I figured you may be but I wasn't sure. Lol. I went back and read the previous posts.

rsm650

Reaction score
Largent80":rzmc71p3 said:
So, we have 6 pages of a post directed at women, and we have what?...3 women on this board?

I knew there weren't a lot of women on .NET,

but I do think Marshawn is a badass.

Edited by Throwdown for offensive comments.

willyum

Reaction score
Joey13091":3bf48f32 said:
-The Glove-":3bf48f32 said:
Joey13091":3bf48f32 said:

Lol, even if its a joke you should be careful with that one. Im also Asian, Korean to be exact. In E. Asia there is a certain rivalry/animosity between Japan, Korea, and China, more so between Japan and the other two due to Japan's imperialism. I know you meant it as a joke and I personally dont mind it, but just letting you know there are certain Asians who would take that as a serious insult.

JustTheTip

Reaction score
-The Glove-":26cru9p1 said:
Joey13091":26cru9p1 said:

[youtube]l_F76ySzk48[/youtube]

5 minutes 12 seconds, apparently you can't you the youtube tags and youtube's time parameter to start where you want.

dopeboy206

Reaction score
willyum":19lbk5dy said:
Joey13091":19lbk5dy said:
-The Glove-":19lbk5dy said:
Joey13091":19lbk5dy said:

Lol, even if its a joke you should be careful with that one. Im also Asian, Korean to be exact. In E. Asia there is a certain rivalry/animosity between Japan, Korea, and China, more so between Japan and the other two due to Japan's imperialism. I know you meant it as a joke and I personally dont mind it, but just letting you know there are certain Asians who would take that as a serious insult.

Konnichiwa (in asian accent)

Japanese, Chinese & Korean people tend to look the same. Might have different cultures from one another but you can't expect people to tell the difference unless they understand the language or know the culture...I watch some Korean and Japanese movies and I could only tell the difference from their language and alphabets. Also if people take their time they can tell which Asian is he/she by the last name. Also a lot of Japanese names ends with vowels. But if you give people a blind eye test in normal non traditional clothing and ask what "Asian is this person" I bet you that most people wouldn't/couldn't tell the difference between a Chinese, Korean & Japanese person..

Joey13091

Reaction score
dopeboy206":17zkrjzn said:
willyum":17zkrjzn said:
Joey13091":17zkrjzn said:
-The Glove-":17zkrjzn said:
Joey13091 said:

Japanese, Chinese & Korean people tend to look the same. Might have different cultures from one another but you can't expect people to tell the difference unless they understand the language or know the culture...I watch some Korean and Japanese movies and I could only tell the difference from their language and alphabets. Also if people take their time they can tell which Asian is he/she by the last name. Also a lot of Japanese names ends with vowels. But if you give people a blind eye test in normal non traditional clothing and ask what "Asian is this person" I bet you that most people wouldn't/couldn't tell the difference between a Chinese, Korean & Japanese person..

Sorry guys I started all of this.

Crabhawk

Reaction score
dopeboy206":33j85cy8 said:

Wow, just wow. You definitely live up to your name.

Thanks to you and everyone else who made this about race for ruining what was otherwise a pretty entertaining thread.

The Radish

Reaction score
NEXT POSTER TO MENTION RACE IN THIS STRING WILL BE BANNED FOR A MONTH!!

Racial or sexual references are banning offenses here. Chris just recently posted the rules for those of you that can't seem to remember.

:les:

pmedic920

Reaction score
The Radish":1x5vwsib said:
NEXT POSTER TO MENTION RACE IN THIS STRING WILL BE BANNED FOR A MONTH!!

Racial or sexual references are banning offenses here. Chris just recently posted the rules for those of you that can't seem to remember.

:les:

Just delete it. Sorry BT was a good topic. Now it's become an embarrassment.
I regret playing a part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts