Question for the women on this board... Marshawn Lynch...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BWRyan

Reaction score
I don't often find tattoos on women hot (because they're usually boring/safe ones) but Lynch's girl's are damn hot. Really dig the twin pistols. :)

I have nothing else to contribute here. :p

A

Anonymous

Let's please keep the discussion above the belt and about the Original Post.

Thanks!

willyum

Reaction score
lol, are people really bagging on a football player for his taste in women? who cares

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":6fcd00qn said:
Let's please keep the discussion above the belt and about the Original Post.

Thanks!

What if we are no longer wearing a belt?

Wee-Bey

Reaction score
pmedic920":29qtiduk said:
You have absolutely no clue as to what I can relate to. I knew when I wrote what I did, that somebody would come up with something along those lines( how did I know it would be you?) thats why I said that I knew it sounded funny.
The simple fact the you think a white guy that didn't grow up in the ghetto couldn't not relate to a black guy that did, speaks volumes about you. Like I said, what we see is determined by who we are.
I wonder just how many fleas are on 1000 dogs?

Of course a white man can relate to being a black man in America, their respective experiences are currently and historically similar. Where could I have gone wrong? Apologies, friend.

253hawk

Reaction score
So we can't stereotype people as animals or jail-house, but 'American' is okay? Got it.

dopeboy206

Reaction score
HawkWow":8j3zplww said:
I don't have a link to her pic...google Charmane Glock. Yes, he has a GF, looks Filipina (to me) and she's more tatted up than him. Crazy-ass, nonsensical tats...like jail house stuff... .45s tatted on each side like they're coming out of her shorts. Definitely a wild one. Looks like a Charmane Starr after being victimized at a month long frat party.

That's his Gf? She's my friend on Facebook but she never brings up Marshawn at all on her posts..

Largent80

Reaction score
So, we have 6 pages of a post directed at women, and we have what?...3 women on this board?

253hawk

Reaction score
I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body. I was tricked.

HawkWow

Reaction score
dopeboy206":1vzdsnnl said:
HawkWow":1vzdsnnl said:
I don't have a link to her pic...google Charmane Glock. Yes, he has a GF, looks Filipina (to me) and she's more tatted up than him. Crazy-ass, nonsensical tats...like jail house stuff... .45s tatted on each side like they're coming out of her shorts. Definitely a wild one. Looks like a Charmane Starr after being victimized at a month long frat party.

That's his Gf? She's my friend on Facebook but she never brings up Marshawn at all on her posts..

Edit...my bad..I missed the FB part.

CANHawk

Reaction score
I know marshawn's problem... he clearly loves bad bitches!

Hey, I have a large angry black woman who lives inside my head. Does that count?

-wade

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Hawk Strap":1paj8r6p said:
I'll bet when he makes love, Marshawn has to be in restraints for fear of the woman's well being.

Why does a black man have to be in restraints? SMH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts