Pick #208, 6th Round: FS/CB Eric Pinkins, San Diego St.

jdemps

Reaction score
SF bay area, shaping young minds with a tinge of H
Hawks46":3q1k6lde said:
6'3" and 220 lbs with a 4.4 forty is insane. Loves to play the run so I can see him lighting people up.

Reportedly has good work habits. Ran a 3.31 twenty yard shuttle, so he's a bit stiff.

Everyone is saying they will have him at CB but it seems he has stiff hips. Still very intriguing prospect. Simon is already on notice lol. Competition for the back end of this secondary is fierce.

They said the same thing about Sherm out of college and we all know how that turned out.

I'm hoping for Sherm 2.0 not Browner 2.0. The PI flag/burns to statement manhandling play ratio from Browner never sat that well with me.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
I just don't get it....every one of our Draft guys and Undrafted Free Agents can all "walk on water"! We do not have room for all sixteen........Pete better have a "sharp knife" handy because somebody ain't going to make the team! Will all 16 be invited to Training Camp in July?

chris98251

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":sax7zzmw said:
I just don't get it....every one of our Draft guys and Undrafted Free Agents can all "walk on water"! We do not have room for all sixteen........Pete better have a "sharp knife" handy because somebody ain't going to make the team! Will all 16 be invited to Training Camp in July?

We have 90 players we can invite to camp, the problem you describe is one that you hate but would rather have then have all 16 make the roster plus the guys from last year. The key is to hope after it is done.

New strap thanks patrik clover straps chosenwisely

and not

Indiana jones grail knight you have chosen poorly

bigcc

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":2assqp0w said:

90 players make it through training camp and 3 preseason games, then a cut to 75 who get the 4th preseason game. Before the cut to 53/practice squad

they have plenty of time to evaluate these guys