Own it Seahawks!

Reaneypark

Reaction score
The first major butt-whipping of the Wilson era is ugly as hell.

No way to spin this.

No way to blame it on the refs.

No way to blame it on just one or two guys.

No way to blame it on one position group.

No way to blame it on the coaches.

All of the blame goes on every single person who flew on the plane to Green Bay.

Just a complete crap strom from the first Green Bay series.

Ugly as hell.

Now they need to wake the hell up and beat the Rams on Thursday.

RussB

Reaction score
Yea, i was wondering when this type of game would finally happen. Well it happened, time to bounce back and get into playoff form.

Everything that could possibly go wrong went wrong in this game, i mean when does a QB throw 3 tipped picks in one game? They did get beat down today but a big portion was also just the worst luck ever. I think they will destroy the rams and everyone will forget about this come january.

HawaiiD

Reaction score
Yup seasons not over but.... I swear ever since RW been with Ciera? It like he has lost something on dunno what it is? Bad luck? Lack of focus? Still injured?

Sent from my HTC 10 via the Coconut Wireless

OP
OP
Reaneypark

Reaneypark

Reaction score
RussB":1bh10g8m said:
Yea, i was wondering when this type of game would finally happen. Well it happened, time to bounce back and get into playoff form.

Everything that could possibly go wrong went wrong in this game, i mean when does a QB throw 3 tipped picks in one game? They did get beat down today but a big portion was also just the worst luck ever. I think they will destroy the rams and everyone will forget about this come january.

This game could be the pivot point for them. They just can't expect unicorns and horseshoes to fly out of their butts to keep games close anymore. If you don't show up, you gonna get smoked.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Reaneypark":1tai4wz6 said:
RussB":1tai4wz6 said:

This game could be the pivot point for them. They just can't expect unicorns and horseshoes to fly out of their butts to keep games close anymore. If you don't show up, you gonna get smoked.

That's actually a pretty good point. They've had some insane good luck against GB. You've got to take every game seriously. This team obviously didn't today.

RussB

Reaction score
Reaneypark":ptr4csn8 said:
RussB":ptr4csn8 said:

Could be one of those rude awakening type of games.

RussB

Reaction score
HawaiiD":2lb5p382 said:
Yup seasons not over but.... I swear ever since RW been with Ciera? It like he has lost something on dunno what it is? Bad luck? Lack of focus? Still injured?

Sent from my HTC 10 via the Coconut Wireless
Hes lost testosterone.

No ciara = less sex

less sex= more testosterone

more testosterone = better performance on the field

srspears3

Reaction score
Appears that R Wilson cannot HANDLE being married and playing football. He certainly played better when he was a single guy and no distractions. Didn't think he would EVER let fans down so badly.

This is now the second game they look TERRIBLE......unfortunately how goes Russell Wilson goes the "team" and the scoring.....REMEMBER TAMPA BAY GAME??

This is what he gets paid $80 million to do......wish I could find such a job!!!!

SUPER DISAPPOINTED AND EMBARRASSED!!

Barakas

Reaction score
Yeah, this sucks but a good ass whooping can be good for a team to refocus their efforts. Let's just beat the Rams this Thursday and win the NFC West!!!

HawkinNY

Reaction score
I hope this game wakes them up. But I don't think it is going to. This game has been in the making all year. The def finally gave up like the offense did.

Pete cannot go in the locker room and say "hey just wasn't our night". Or say light things to the press. Need to shock them and maybe even sit one of vets who shit the bed today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

soje

Reaction score
Momentum played a big factor in this game. Wilson overthrew open receivers (Baldwin and Graham) in what could have been two easy TDs in the 1st quarter. At the end of 2nd quarter, Doug Baldwin was open in the end zone, and Wilson underthrew the ball, leading to the INT. We score any of those, momentum changes and we have a better chance to make this a game.

I think this one is on Wilson. Of course, some of the INTs in the 2nd half were bad luck, but his 1st half was atrocious.

sutz

Reaction score
O was pretty much non-existant today.

D used up all of its miracles in the first half of the season.

bighawk

Reaction score
This is really sad. This is all on Russell he was trying to out duel Rogers. 10 interceptions the last 2 games. Celebrating the panthers win too much. Focus Seahawks Focus.

strohmin

Reaction score
I have no faith in this crappy offense and this defense is over rated

Reaction score
soje":1bwojb2b said:
Momentum played a big factor in this game. Wilson overthrew open receivers (Baldwin and Graham) in what could have been two easy TDs in the 1st quarter. At the end of 2nd quarter, Doug Baldwin was open in the end zone, and Wilson underthrew the ball, leading to the INT. We score any of those, momentum changes and we have a better chance to make this a game.

I think this one is on Wilson. Of course, some of the INTs in the 2nd half were bad luck, but his 1st half was atrocious.
Agree with this post 100%.

While we eventually ended up getting blown out, a lot of those interceptions came on forced balls as we had been driving and were looking to score and either go ahead or bring the game back to within on posession.

Megatron

Reaction score
srspears3":3tdnra64 said:
Appears that R Wilson cannot HANDLE being married and playing football. He certainly played better when he was a single guy and no distractions. Didn't think he would EVER let fans down so badly.

Uh, well, Russell was married when they won Super Bowl 48. He started divorce proceedings a couple months later. Just sayin......

Hollandhawk

Reaction score
Megatron":drczg5o4 said:
srspears3":drczg5o4 said:

Uh, well, Russell was married when they won Super Bowl 48. He started divorce proceedings a couple months later. Just sayin......

Not every marriage is the same. Is Russell still the first one in, last one out at VMAC,like when he was married to Ashton? Or is he spending more time with his pregnant wife now? Nothing wrong with that, but it would hurt his performance.

SeaChickN

Reaction score
A lot of the guys have married/had kids since they won the Superbowl. They should only sign single, celibate people from now on.

Smellyman

Reaction score
Megatron":1jqbpdih said:
srspears3":1jqbpdih said:

There was someone else getting weak legs....

Latest posts