So it all comes down to the Detroit Lions...

renofox

Reaction score
The only way the Seahawks make the playoffs is if the Lions go to green bay and beat the refs and a surging Erin. I'm not liking the chances of it happening but you never know, it is the national flag league after all
A tie would work, also.

But, you are right there is almost no chance for the Lions to beat/tie the Packers AND the refs - I'm sure the refs will bring their "A" game.

James in PA

Reaction score
It really is amazing. Everyone who knows anything about the NFL knows that in next week's matchup with Detroit, there will be multiple ticky tack penalties that favor Green Bay and anything remotely borderline will also go their way. And the NFL will just come right out and basically say, yep that's what we're doing. They want Erin and the Packers in no matter what it takes or what it looks like.

nwHawk

Reaction score
Would be crazy if Detroit wins and Seahawks play reckless.

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
Losing 4 games to the NFC South makes me question how much we deserve to be in the playoffs. If we do get in it figures be a short trip and a long ride home.
My main interest right now is to see Denver lose their last one and hope Chicago wins a game. I would love to see us pick at 1 or 2 spot followed by another top 12 pick. THEN we'll see about our next playoff spot.

Donn2390

Reaction score
The only way the Seahawks make the playoffs is if the Lions go to green bay and beat the refs and a surging Erin. I'm not liking the chances of it happening but you never know, it is the national flag league after all
Not too likely that TCU will beat Michigan either...

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Go Lions.

Although as previously mentioned, the Script clearly has Erin in the post season vs Brady. That's what brings ratings. Not Geno

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Losing 4 games to the NFC South makes me question how much we deserve to be in the playoffs. If we do get in it figures be a short trip and a long ride home.
My main interest right now is to see Denver lose their last one and hope Chicago wins a game. I would love to see us pick at 1 or 2 spot followed by another top 12 pick. THEN we'll see about our next playoff spot.

The Packers lost some awful games as well, hence the reason we both sit at 8-8

pmedic920

Reaction score
We probably don’t but we didn’t that one year either

Just kidding but ya know what, we really probably don’t. I suspect that it will be one and out if we make it.

Still doesn’t change the fact that I’d like us to get a spot.
Imagine that for what most season expectations were.

Latest posts