Our LT

Tical21

Reaction score
If Fant hits, at his price, it literally gets us an extra pro bowl caliber player onto our team. I like what I see. His big tests are going to be big physical bull rushers. In this division, he'll see Campbell and Buckner twice a year each. He needs a bigger butt, or he's going to get blown back, but I think he will be pretty good against speed rushers. Barwin isn't having a good year this year, but will be an okay test. I'm fully on board. Excited to see if Sowell can play in the right side.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Tical21":18mlakvd said:
If Fant hits, at his price, it literally gets us an extra pro bowl caliber player onto our team. I like what I see. His big tests are going to be big physical bull rushers. In this division, he'll see Campbell and Buckner twice a year each. He needs a bigger butt, or he's going to get blown back, but I think he will be pretty good against speed rushers. Barwin isn't having a good year this year, but will be an okay test. I'm fully on board. Excited to see if Sowell can play in the right side.
The idea of having two tackles that can run block with Rawls coming back... I like it.