PFF's opinion on our offense vs Ravens

OP
OP
toffee

toffee

Reaction score
Well, K9 only had one pass blocking play, so not a huge sample size. He obviously didn't do a good job on that play.
Charbonnet was involved in 4 pass blocking, I guess he did well in those assignments.

Ozzy

Reaction score
Not sure how PFF came to that in this miserable game, our Guards played well enough to be league average, and Cross played to somewhat slightly below league average. Our RT was very very bad between Stone and Peter, our center was way below league average too.

The mystery to my untrained mind was the lack of TE help for the RT in the second half, or the TE did help with the analysts in PFF missed them?
spot on!

Ozzy

Reaction score
Ehh.. I mean K9 even last yr sucked at pass blocking. I remember Geno actually chewing him out on the field for a blown assignment.
I wonder if Charbonnet ends up playing more because of that.

cymatica

Reaction score
The mystery to my untrained mind was the lack of TE help for the RT in the second half, or the TE did help with the analysts in PFF missed them?

It will remain a mystery because Seattle sports media refuses to press Pete on it

OP
OP
toffee

toffee

Reaction score
It will remain a mystery because Seattle sports media refuses to press Pete on it
May be Pete and John want and are willing JSN to succeed, his snap counts are increasing, in the Raven game, almost matching DK and Lockett.

Yet the more snaps we allocated to JSN, the less overall offense snaps, which led to less snaps for the TEs.