Observations that may be somewhat 'random'

Largent80

Reaction score
Wilson reminded me of classic Mudbone. Off on some plays and phenominal on others.

Those long passes were right on the hands, one to Willson would have been a TD if Keuchly (sp) didn't arrive as he was trying to put it away. The one to Richardson was right there, and very similar to the one hauled in by Benjamin.

KJ Wright is in a contract year, and has been a truck in every game. "Whiff" Smith just is not looking good either in his contract year. KPL looked great in there.

The center was credited with a fumble. How often does that happen?

Weird season, from the whack early schedule on......I still think that early schedule really messed with continuity on both sides of the ball.

Irvin played great, but Bruce, can you please look down the line and make sure you are on the Hawk side of the line?

StoneCold

Reaction score
I'm having a harder time being as positive as some as I'm of two minds. Which team are we? Are we the first half team we saw yesterday and in St Louis? Or the second half team? We made some great adjustments and held them to 9 points with the bend don't break defense. The one that works every time 67% of the time. That makes me nervous.

I know we'll be getting some people back and that will be good. I know that all the new players will get better and the team has a chance to get healthy. That's on the positive. But the people we'll be getting back won't necessarily help where I see the most need. Run defense and Run and Pass blocking on offense. The tale of this year will be told in the number of 3 and outs that we have on offense and that we force on defense.

SC

edogg23

Reaction score
I was VERY impressed with Kevin Pierre-Louis. He looked like he was playing at a different speed out there then KJ and Malcom. I would love to see the Seahawks send him on a few blitzes and see if he can get home. With his speed it wouldn't take much of an opening.

Latest posts