NBA returning to Seattle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Hey lets all look at it this way, if we get an nhl team we will get an nba team and likewise if we get an nba team we will get an nhl team. At least thats how I see it.

Msfann

Reaction score
I have a hard time watching hockey but if we got a team i wouldn't miss a game and would learn to love it fast.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Blitzer88":20opmvza said:
Hey lets all look at it this way, if we get an nhl team we will get an nba team and likewise if we get an nba team we will get an nhl team. At least thats how I see it.

Incorrect, the NBA team must be acquired to even build the SoDo Arena, we don't get an NHL team without assurance that we will have a new arena for a team.

NBA team is the major goal.

JOz56

Reaction score
Throwdown":2ivb9d1z said:
Blitzer88":2ivb9d1z said:

Incorrect, the NBA team must be acquired to even build the SoDo Arena, we don't get an NHL team without assurance that we will have a new arena for a team.

NBA team is the major goal.

Possible that it's a gamble the NHL takes to kick the NBA's ass in gear. Of course, I think expansion is more realistic than it was a year ago, so all of this may be happening and we're just waiting on the official word. Regardless, when the NBA comes back and if the NHL follows, I would be taking a lot more trips to Seattle, and may even convince the fiance to move back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts