NBA returning to Seattle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jhawk91

Reaction score
Screw Stern and the NBA. I hope Hansen goes nuclear and sues the hell out of em. At this point I dont even care if we get a team because it will still be a corrupt piece of crap league. I really want to see the NBA burn

-The Glove-

Reaction score
I love how our Seahawks don't just buy into the team, they buy into.the community.

Doug Baldwin just posted this pic on his FB with the hashtag #BringTheSonicsHome

2880069c710b6a9d32cf3d6c3e51f862

Throwdown

Reaction score
I have a feeling this time next year or in a few months we're going to have rosey feelings for Adam Silver.

CANHawk

Reaction score
-The Glove-":1oy5ihna said:
I love how our Seahawks don't just buy into the team, they buy into.the community.

Doug Baldwin just posted this pic on his FB with the hashtag #BringTheSonicsHome

2880069c710b6a9d32cf3d6c3e51f862

That is dope.

On a side note, I have started noticing oldschool Vancouver Grizzlies gear is getting super popular around here of late. Maybe it's just hipsters trying to be ironic, but it's feeling like there's a bit of a movement going on up here to bring B-Ball back to Vancouver too...

But screw Stern and the NBA so hard. Screw them right in their ugly little face holes.

pehawk

Reaction score
Lets ALL pray for a Griz-Pacers Finals...for the next decade.

Hawksfanatik

Reaction score
Throwdown":2hjwaksd said:
I have a feeling this time next year or in a few months we're going to have rosey feelings for Adam Silver.

It is going to be hard here in Seattle to obtain much optimism after the NBA said "thanks, but no thanks" to the Seattle market twice now.

Eventually sports fans will give up the fight and not really care anymore about the NBA in general. It might not happen right away, but it will happen I think.

Chris Hansen's group is the only legit chance we have at a team and the NBA owners just told him to piss off.

McG

Reaction score
The NBA is a joke and Stern is one of the most corrupt people out there. His whole "lottery" thing for drafting the top player has been a fix since it's first year and the Knicks getting Ewing. That guy is like a fat kid playing NBA 2k, oh well at least we still have a real sport in the city FOOTBALL.

CrimsonWazzu

Reaction score
Just heard a quick few comments on KJR from Peter McLaughlin, representing the Blazers on behalf of Paul Allen. He said Paul Allen's vote was in support of moving the team here, for all the obvious reasons. His tone was one that seemed to be of disappointment or even anger.

"That's about all I've got to say."

CANHawk

Reaction score
CrimsonWazzu":3gr3e2fl said:
Just heard a quick few comments on KJR from Peter McLaughlin, representing the Blazers on behalf of Paul Allen. He said Paul Allen's vote was in support of moving the team here, for all the obvious reasons. His tone was one that seemed to be of disappointment or even anger.

"That's about all I've got to say."

So the richest owner in all of sports isn't happy. Good things may come of that...

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1n8y1lx8 said:
How the hell did Bennett do this so easily stealing our Sonics in the first place? The fact that he's on the relocation committee, and nothing else?
Easy. He lived under Stern's desk just like KJ!

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Well...........I don't see us getting a team any time soon if ever. NBA is dead to me now.........there is no way to properly express my anger right now. I mean clearly this show s that we were just a pawn in the NBA's game.

Hawksfanatik

Reaction score
Blitzer88":3htcali6 said:
Well...........I don't see us getting a team any time soon if ever. NBA is dead to me now.........there is no way to properly express my anger right now. I mean clearly this show s that we were just a pawn in the NBA's game.

I know people have been giving you a hard time Blitzer, but I can't disagree.

Sorry, bud :229031_shrug:

jhawk91

Reaction score
Hawksfanatik":33uhfjdo said:
jhawk91":33uhfjdo said:
Could always sell the Blazers to Hansen if he cares so much :D Id gladly take Lillard

I don't want to see Portland lose their team. And i'm a Sonics fan.

I kid I kid I wouldnt wanna see it happen either. I couldnt imagine how many pissed off people there would be down here if it ever happened

Status
Not open for further replies.