NBA returning to Seattle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CANHawk

Reaction score
bring on the anti-trust case then...

I still don't understand how a jerkwater town with no money and no jobs plans to build a new arena and buy a team. Seriously, they have a 12% unemployment rate and their biggest priority is basketball!? WTF...

Hawknballs

Reaction score
CANHawk":137ad1p8 said:

I still don't understand how a jerkwater town with no money and no jobs plans to build a new arena and buy a team. Seriously, they have a 12% unemployment rate and their biggest priority is basketball!? WTF...

lets see how they are doing in 5 years with owners too poor to bring in good players, are still a terrible team, and everyone loses interest.

RealDeal

Reaction score
CANHawk":2dhcxhvo said:

They won't and I will laugh my ass off when they get moved a few years from now.

Seahawksfan425

Reaction score
"This will be a short conference, I have a game to get to in Oklahoma City" First words Stern said to open the press conference. smh...

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Seahawksfan425":24kk9o9d said:
"This will be a short conference, I have a game to get to in Oklahoma City" First words Stern said to open the press conference. smh...

if there was ever any doubt that stern simply has it in for seattle there it is.

Pstark3

Reaction score
Dave Softy Mahler ‏@Softykjr 40s
David Stern: "Nothing concrete to report with respect to an NBA franchise in Seattle at this time."

a complete joke.

Crizilla

Reaction score
Seahawksfan425":1oc8djtc said:

Yeah. Cute little stab there to Seattle. Thanks Stern. Love ya

thebanjodude

Reaction score
Any promises of any deals with the Seattle group?

David Stern: Just our promise of fair dealing with Seattle in the future

What a crock

Pstark3

Reaction score
"what do you say to the Seatle fans that say they did not have the consideration and time that you've given to sacramento?"

Stern: "I dont know what you're talking about"

CANHawk

Reaction score
Seahawksfan425":1ugq29th said:

**** off... he didn't really say that did he!? What a little shit heel. I hope HBN go scoarched earth on that little putz and he dies a horrible death by some kind of ass cancer.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
stern now completely lying out his ass to essex porter's question about why seattle got hosed and sac got second chance after second chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.