Love me some Jody

BASF

Reaction score
Via Pete's post game presser:

It all comes down to ownership. They give us the chance to consistency and the expectations of the excellence and the standards that we operate by. Jody is doing a magnificent job. She is so clear and so powerfully grounded in what it takes to be great for our fans. That is what she cares about. She wants us to win for the people in the northwest (what about those of us who are not in the northwest Pete? What about us?). She is tough. She is firm. She is having a blast. Without that kind of security and support, they would have thrown me out of here a long time ago, just like they do. So, I feel very indebted to the family and their confidence in Johnny and us having the chance to do this.

I think that any lingering doubts about Jody have finally been put to bed. She deserves a lot of credit.

chris98251

Reaction score
Neener Neener Neener, some of us have said this the whole time, she is not a forefront person but a person who delegates and has expectations, Paul's dream was never going to founder with her. Thats her motivation keeping it alive for the fans.