Looks like Burrow is down for the season...

fenderbender123

Reaction score
As a Husky fan, Jake Browning had plenty of frustrating moments during his time, but as always I will continue to root for him.

He is pretty accurate with intermediate passes, but I recall him having a bit too much of a wind up and making some pretty bad decisions.

We will see if his NFL training has fixed any of that.

GemCity

Reaction score
The last time this happened, they drafted Jamar Chase…

bileever

Reaction score
I'm really rooting for Jake Browning. He had that amazing sophomore year and took UW to the college playoffs, but that injured shoulder prevented him from showing how good he could have been.

Fernie Hawks Fan

Reaction score
I assumed Macaulay Culkin banged his wrist on someone's helmet during the course of the game. Not that it was already injured and he simply aggravated it further to the point of a full break.
I'll have to show your post to my son cuz when I told him I thought Burrows looked like Culkin he told me to "put the pipe down"....glad to see I'm not the only one...thank you...lol

morgulon1

Reaction score
I don't even see why it's a rule that a team has to report injuries. Prepare!!!

Or you can do what the asshole Patriots did for years , they listed almost every player on the roster! 😂

BASF

Reaction score
I don't even see why it's a rule that a team has to report injuries. Prepare!!!

Or you can do what the asshole Patriots did for years , they listed almost every player on the roster! 😂
Like almost every single thing in the NFL it is about money. In this particular case, it involves gambling as injuries affect the lines of each game.

morgulon1

Reaction score
Like almost every single thing in the NFL it is about money. In this particular case, it involves gambling as injuries affect the lines of each game.
Eyes opened.

This rule has nothing to do with a team disclosing injuries to their opponent. That's scary .