Looks like Burrow is down for the season...

PateratoWilson

Reaction score
Fan Duel calls the shots now...who knows whats legit anymore??
Agree. I mean I agree it’s entertainment but times are just so different from when I was a younger lad. Can almost predict what’s going to happen based on team… who the quarterback is… and what’s going on in pop culture. I’m glad it’s hockey season, too! 🦑 🥅

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Still better than Russ. I'd take Burrows over Russ every day and twice on Sundays.
Burrows had injuries before starting the season. I am sure it had a lot to do with his play. The trip to the super bowl is getting a lot easier for team swift.

knownone

Reaction score
Burrows had injuries before starting the season. I am sure it had a lot to do with his play. The trip to the super bowl is getting a lot easier for team swift.
Team Swift still has to get through Kenny Pickett.

RedAlice

Reaction score
The NFL reportedly launched an investigation into the Cincinnati Bengals over their injury report when it came to Joe Burrow, after the star quarterback left Thursday night’s game with a wrist injury.

Burrow was not listed on the team’s injury report going into the game against the Baltimore Ravens. The team posted a video on X, which appeared to show him having a soft cast on his right hand, but later deleted the post.