Lock and Re-load?

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
I thought Geno was playing for some reason. If Lock starts, I need to change my prediction. I don't think he can lead the team to a victory over Philly. Could be wrong though. Hope I am.
I don't think it matters honestly. This defense is awful.

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
You guys wanting Lock to finish the season are nuts, or wanting us to tank. Either way screw your negativity!

Geno is the best guy we got and if we want to win, I want Geno out there, unless he really can't or it jeopardizes future games.

nwHawk

Reaction score
Sorry, I don’t think those fans that want Lock to start comes from a place of negativity. Some fans thought Tim Ruskell was awesome, and couldn’t believe other “fans” we right in believing he sucked. Hindsight is 20/20.

If you want to win and want to kick the tires on a possible replacement so be it: Geno is a solid player, but he isn’t good enough to carry this team when it’s struggling.

renofox

Reaction score
You guys wanting Lock to finish the season are nuts, or wanting us to tank. Either way screw your negativity!

Geno is the best guy we got and if we want to win, I want Geno out there, unless he really can't or it jeopardizes future games.
I think with a few weeks of 1st team reps Lock would be better than Geno.

That doesn't make me nuts, wanting to tank, negative, or less of a fan.

scutterhawk

Reaction score

Some of these guys are sniffing their own farts or something akin to it, it's a NO BRAINER that it's NOT THE OFFENSE that's been losing these games, the numbers that Geno put up on the Cowboys attests to him NOT being the weakness of the Seahawks, IT'S THE DEFENSE. The DEFENSE folks, D-E-F-E-N-C-E.
I get it though, a bunch of know-it-alls around here don't think Geno can carry a Crap-the-bed Defense, well guess what, not even MAHOMES could put our Defense on his back and carry them to a victory...No Way, No Shape, No How.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Some of these guys are sniffing their own farts or something akin to it, it's a NO BRAINER that it's NOT THE OFFENSE that's been losing these games, the numbers that Geno put up on the Cowboys attests to him NOT being the weakness of the Seahawks, IT'S THE DEFENSE. The DEFENSE folks, D-E-F-E-N-C-E.
I get it though, a bunch of know-it-alls around here don't think Geno can carry a Crap-the-bed Defense, well guess what, not even MAHOMES could put our Defense on his back and carry them to a victory...No Way, No Shape, No How.

Thank goodness Pete specializes in defense.

Oh wait,,,,

hawkfan68

Reaction score
It wasn't the defense that lost 17-16 to the Rams or 17-13 to the Bengals. Where was the offense for those games? When the defense plays well, the offense can't seem to do its share to win.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
It wasn't the defense that lost 17-16 to the Rams or 17-13 to the Bengals. Where was the offense for those games? When the defense plays well, the offense can't seem to do its share to win.
Actually 68, it's a no brainer, the F-ing injuries to BOTH Right AND Left Tackles in game 1 for starters, YOU DO NOT RECOVER in a week or two, you just don't.
JUST STOP PRETENDING like the Defense is doing their fair SHARE.
And you'd have to be huffing glue IF you actually believe that Drew Lock is as good or better than a healthy Geno Smith.
I AM NOT saying that Geno is our savior, but he's waaaaay ahead of Second Best >BACKUP<
Drew Lock.
I'm not Knocking on Lock either, but there are just WAAAAY to many folks in here singing his undeserving 'What If' praises, as he hasn't YET proven that he's got 'That Magic Touch'.
WAY MORE LOSSES BY THE DEFENSE= NO CONTEST 68.

renofox

Reaction score
Actually 68, it's a no brainer, the F-ing injuries to BOTH Right AND Left Tackles in game 1 for starters, YOU DO NOT RECOVER in a week or two, you just don't.
And you'd have to be huffing glue IF you actually believe that Drew Lock is as good or better than a healthy Geno Smith.
I AM NOT saying that Geno is our savior, but he's waaaaay ahead of Second Best >BACKUP<
Drew Lock.
I'm not Knocking on Lock either, but there are just WAAAAY to many folks in here singing his undeserving 'What If' praises, as he hasn't YET proven that he's got 'That Magic Touch'.
Some of us are willing to settle for mediocrity.

Some of us want to gamble on higher possibilities.

You do you.

But stfu with your criticizing fans who don't toe your little line.

Titus Pullo

Reaction score
What difference does it make..... This season is lost.
Just let Lock play the rest of the way so he can get a ride with another team next year.

cymatica

Reaction score
Drew Lock.
Yet the coaches put several game plans together this year as if they had a top 5 oline. Offense has not been consistent at all this year. The Browns game was a microcosm of the season: offense looks lights out for a few drives, then completely falls asleep most of the game

SeaChase

Reaction score
All the Geno guys real happy with his total of 15 passing TDs this season.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Some of us are willing to settle for mediocrity.

Some of us want to gamble on higher possibilities.

You do you.

But stfu with your criticizing fans who don't toe your little line.
Eat a shit sandwich reno Nevada Hawk.
You don't like the facts that I lay out THAT'S ON YOU!!
Don't you EVER GET TIRED OF SNIVELING??

scutterhawk

Reaction score
All the Geno guys real happy with his total of 15 passing TDs this season.
And how effing many TD'S vs. Interceptions thrown by Lock???
I've already stated that GENO IS NOT THE Seahawks Savior, B-U-T Drew Lock is NOT the answer either...STOP PRETENDING.
The Seahawks DEFENSE IS >M-O-R-E RESPONSIBLE< for the MAJORITY of the losses than Geno Smith, THAT IS ALL I'm saying.

renofox

Reaction score
Eat a shit sandwich reno Nevada Hawk.
You don't like the facts that I lay out THAT'S ON YOU!!
Don't you EVER GET TIRED OF SNIVELING??
Laying out facts vs. personal attacks.

Quite a difference. Then again, resorting to ad hominem is a sure fire way to know who is losing the argument. Weak.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Geno had a career year with some skeletons and all of a sudden he is irreplaceable. Stunning.
Yeah, nwHawk you might want to take a glove with ya when you're out there in let field...That Whizzing sound you hear is shit flying right over your head.
Just STOP with the EXAGERATIONS of what I said.