LOB V2

WarHawks

Reaction score
I'm as concerned with the offense as the defense. Laying an egg at home. Ugh.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
******* pathetic. They getting blown out by the worst team in the league.
The Rams are not nearly as bad as last season. They’re a lot healthier. I can’t believe that anymore would assume they are the worst team in the league. 😂

renofox

Reaction score
The secondary may not be quite as bad as you think.

Stafford is one of the best in the NFL when he goes an entire game without any pressure.

He got in the groove because our DL consistently allowed him to focus downfield for 3-5 seconds.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Who actually said this was lob 2???? I've never ever seen that comparison. you got some jags..an injured rookie...a guy who is an injury gimmick based waste of cash and a couple of fill ins??? Seriously did you just come up with this??

hawksfansince90

Reaction score
Who actually said this was lob 2???? I've never ever seen that comparison. you got some jags..an injured rookie...a guy who is an injury gimmick based waste of cash and a couple of fill ins??? Seriously did you just come up with this??

For one. Media pundits.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
I'll give you that. but Allowing 2 receivers with 100 plus yards is unacceptable. Woolen got got owned by Nacua...A ROOKIE.

There's a big problem in the middle, and it hurts to say it because he's one of the best Seahawks to ever play the game of football.

He just can't do it anymore. You can't run cover 2 and leave Wagner to cover the middle anymore. He gets killed.

OP
OP
H

hawks85

Reaction score
I'll tell you this, as bad as the Defense was today Smith better get his god damn shit together and start generating wins. He's 3-7 since that TB game last year. I like Smith but I'm not sold yet.