• Kam Chancellor

Votes: 63 65.6%
  • Other/I don't understand

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters

94Smith

Reaction score
Bobby Wagner.

I know you guys all love Kam because he didn't flake out like Earl and defect like Sherman, but he was the third most talented member of that secondary

morgulon1

Reaction score
It was Earl and it wasn't close. Earl covering up the back end allowed Kam to play around the LOS more and do his thing.

Earl doesn't get the love because how everything ended but he was so good.

Sherm was second in my book.
I picked Earl. For the time period he was one of if not the best free safety in the NFL. He covered a lot of ground man.

Marquise Blair was awesome

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
When asked now who my favourite player is from that secondary it's Kam. That's based on all that transpired since then. But strictly from a football / on the field sense imo it was Earl for me. Deep passes to anywhere in the middle was a rare occurrence with him back there. His ability back there allowed the team to do things with the other guys imo.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
Bobby Wagner.

I know you guys all love Kam because he didn't flake out like Earl and defect like Sherman, but he was the third most talented member of that secondary
Considering LOB was the nickname given to the secondary and the questions was about them, I don't think Bobby is a legit choice. That's for who was the best defender from that era.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Yeah, it's difficult to "imagine" which one would.

John didn't beat up any woman, at least as far as any accounts I've ever read. He admitted to hitting them in his younger days, but that's not the same as beating them up.

Bear-Hawk

Reaction score
It would be interesting to do a study on the W-L record when each was missing from the lineup, but all the others were playing. That would be the most objective measure of who is most vital.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Speaking of Browner, he was eligible for parole out of San Quentin in November. The Niners do a lot of philanthropy there as it was a cause of Jed’s late brother. Maybe he could find an ambassador role with them.