Keep blaming Geno

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
I think Geno gets a lot of leeway from Seattle fans because of Wilson’s antics on his way out from Seattle. He burned a lot of bridges when he forced his way out.

Geno playing well was like a giant middle finger to Wilson. Unlike Wilson, Geno is also real and relatable. He is almost a folk hero to some degree. His story is also compelling. Coming from the scrap heap of the NFL, developing into a probowl QB.

Unfortunately all that glitters is not gold. Geno isn’t a bad QB, but I’m starting to get some Ryan Fitzpatrick vibes from him due to his uneven play.

Geno needs to get his mental game sorted out. He’s capable of good things but it seems like he’s in his head. He needs to learn how to thrive in adversity, until he does that he’s just going to be another guy. That is the X factor that separates the mediocre QBs from the greats.
I saw the look in Geno’s eyes when the team immediately looked like they were done.

No leadership, or hope.

Only despair.

You can see it in his body language that Geno didn’t have it.

Like at all.

Blame Geno, Shane Waldron, and the offensive line, cause you can make a legit case that all three parts sucked mightily and you would not be incorrect.

This was one of the worst games I’ve seen from the Seahawks franchise.

This is like the game where after the season you point to this game as the curtain call for certain coaches and players.

Carroll is not the type of coach to call other coaches out or even bench Geno but wow, I don’t know what you tell players in the locker room that next week will be a better week especially when you are seeing a trend with Geno that he just isn’t the player you need at QB.

Whatever first round pick Seattle has next year, man, it may need to be QB, that’s almost certain at this point.

Wow, Seattle, was absolutely embarrassing today. And that’s putting it nicely…

Last edited:

Xxx

Reaction score
I disagree completely. He sucked big time. Watch a real franchise qb play. Geno is nowhere near close to that. Today of all days should have dispelled that myth, regardless of the o-line. Good to great qbs find a way to make plays, period.
Right, great qbs don’t just run the same thing into sacks over and over. They don’t blindly run plays without reading and adjusting and finding a way to take the game into their hands. Geno CANNOT do that. He is a design thrower and if the design is wrong he’s throwing it anyway no matter who catches it. Even when plays break down it’s always Lockett coming back and making a play, Geno’s great plays come when guys are wide open cause the scheme worked not because geno willed the play with vision and smarts

xray

Reaction score
I ask again...where's all the Geno groupies ?

scutterhawk

Reaction score
One of the first questions Pete was asked after the game was what did he think about Geno's play. Pete's response was "I don't think this is about Geno's at all."

No change coming at QB.
44 F'IN POINTS GIVEN UP BY THE SEAHAWKS DEFENSE TO THE RAVENS?????????
Y'all need to >T-E-L-L- T-H-E- T-R-U-T-H<>The Ravens Defense IS ONE OF >THE VERY BEST< TO COME ALONG IN TEN YEARS!!! Ya think Just Maybe that's why Geno and his banged-up Offense looked like SHIT TODAY?????????????

scutterhawk

Reaction score
I saw the look in Geno’s eyes when the team immediately looked like they were done.

No leadership, or hope.

Only despair.

You can see it in his body language that Geno didn’t have it.

Like at all.

Blame Geno, Shane Waldron, and the offensive line, cause you can make a legit case that all three parts sucked mightily and you would not be incorrect.

This was one of the worst games I’ve seen from the Seahawks franchise.

This is like the game where after the season you point to this game as the curtain call for certain coaches and players.

Carroll is not the type of coach to call other coaches out or even bench Geno but wow, I don’t know what you tell players in the locker room that next week will be a better week especially when you are seeing a trend with Geno that he just isn’t the player you need at QB.

Whatever first round pick Seattle has next year, man, it may need to be QB, that’s almost certain at this point.

Wow, Seattle, was absolutely embarrassing today. And that’s putting it nicely…
^^^^^^^^^^^MOST STUPID POST OF THE WEEK^^^^^^^^^^^^^
44 Points given up by Geno's Defense, Get the 'F' outa here

Xxx

Reaction score
44 F'IN POINTS GIVEN UP BY THE SEAHAWKS DEFENSE TO THE RAVENS?????????
Y'all need to >T-E-L-L- T-H-E- T-R-U-T-H<>The Ravens Defense IS ONE OF >THE VERY BEST< TO COME ALONG IN TEN YEARS!!! Ya think Just Maybe that's why Geno and his banged-up Offense looked like SHIT TODAY?????????????
37…. Just sayin

NoGain

Reaction score
We had, I think, three third down and about 5's, give or take, early in the game and we didn't convert one of them. They weren't all third and long.

Xxx

Reaction score
I don’t remember any screens, did a tight end have a target? No bobo today, weird stack formations spread wide with no help underneath led to sacks and tfl on stupid shotgun draws….

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
^^^^^^^^^^^MOST STUPID POST OF THE WEEK^^^^^^^^^^^^^
44 Points given up by Geno's Defense, Get the 'F' outa here
The defense is bound to give up some points, even if it’s 44, if they are on the field 70 percent of duration of the game.

you can’t expect to keep all opponents under 20 points every game…especially when your offense can’t even put up 6 of their own.

ypu gotta be kidding me if you believe Geno is worthy of being a starting QB in this league right now.