Our Oline is garbage.

Chapow

Reaction score
What's Carter rated amongst Dlinman? Top 5? top 2?

Also we started two tackles last season worked out fine , also how could it be any worse? 🙄

What does Carter have to do with how badly our OL is playing?

OP
OP
hawker84

hawker84

Reaction score
What does Carter have to do with how badly our OL is playing?
I said we should have drafted him, the response was I expect a rookie to come in and make a difference, the answer is yes because Carter is rating among the leaders at interior d line.

Chapow

Reaction score
I said we should have drafted him, the response was I expect a rookie to come in and make a difference, the answer is yes because Carter is rating among the leaders at interior d line.

I've been talking about the OL, not Carter. I never said anything about Carter until I asked you what he has to do with it. This thread, that you created, is titled "our OLine is garbage". I still don't know why you're bringing up Carter in a thread about our OLine.

OP
OP
hawker84

hawker84

Reaction score
I've been talking about the OL, not Carter. I never said anything about Carter until I asked you what he has to do with it. This thread, that you created, is titled "our OLine is garbage". I still don't know why you're bringing up Carter in a thread about our OLine.
I was. It's all good. Moving on...

u0087966

Reaction score
Keep blaming Geno for this crap. Brady in his prime couldn't move the ball behind this sh*t line. Barry Sanders himself couldn't run behind this line.

Pete and his shiny toys. What we needed in the draft was some trench dogs. But no Pete loves his skill players. Flame on.
Barry Sanders had a worse line than the Seahawks...it was real bad...that's why he retired at an early age.

OP
OP
hawker84

hawker84

Reaction score
Barry Sanders had a worse line than the Seahawks...it was real bad...that's why he retired at an early age.
I doubt it. Plus it's been well documented Sanders retired due to dissatisfaction with the front office and the losing culture.

Xxx

Reaction score
Our o-line had a tough day, but a lot of the ravens blitzes were schemes that did get noticed. Sometimes it was cause geno didn’t read it. Also our play calling didn’t help… no screens, among many things. We scored twice off screens last week

Biscanebay12

Reaction score
Pete goes cheap on the O-line, for years he had RW who could escape. Geno needs time, he doesn't process fast enough, if the O-line fails, Geno fails.

Brady was successful because he bet on himself, took a lot of his money in incentives. He always made sure the team had money to get him a good O-line.

Draft a QB, play lock the rest of the season to see what he can do and build an O-line. Just stop wasting starter QB money on a career backup.

Latest posts