Kam Chancellor Jersey???

Film12Hawk

Reaction score
Weird, because it does say requires autograph ticket. They do sell the autograph ticket separately though, so maybe they allow you to purchase both online? I'm not really sure. There does seem to be a chat function on the page though, so maybe that could get more info?
That's why I'm confused too. It does look like you can purchase both online for pickup but the jersey I was given the menu for shipping to my address. I didn't try the ticket. So I'm thinking it could be both or just the jersey. I did see the chat function but I don't have Facebook Message or I'd message.

Edit: So, they will mail an autographed jersey?

kidhawk

Reaction score
That's why I'm confused too. It does look like you can purchase both online for pickup but the jersey I was given the menu for shipping to my address. I didn't try the ticket. So I'm thinking it could be both or just the jersey. I did see the chat function but I don't have Facebook Message or I'd message.
I thought about chatting myself, but I figured I better not or they might get me to convince myself to buy it

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Check local sports jersey/hat/memorabilia stores at the malls.
I’m pretty sure I’ve seen Kam jerseys at one of the 2 or 3 stores @ alderwood mall.

Film12Hawk

Reaction score
I thought about chatting myself, but I figured I better not or they might get me to convince myself to buy it
You and me both. It's why I'm hesitant to email them in part. 😅

Last edited:

BlueTalon

Reaction score

OpenPassage

Reaction score
Wish he could have played longer but it was like a car crash every time he get somebody too hard on his body

Last edited:

AceBoogie715

Reaction score
I'm actually looking for a Seneca Wallace jersey myself. I looked on eBay to no avail. I was wondering if anyone has any ideas. I'm looking for the old jersey.