Kam Chancellor Jersey???

Boycie

Reaction score
Hey all, I am looking for a Kam Chancellor jersey. Anyone know where I can get one? I don't see a lot of options out there.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks! Go Hawks!

kidhawk

Reaction score
Unless you go used (or counterfeit) you only have two realistic options

1) Get a custom name jersey with his name and number

2) Buy a Dallas Jersey and get a Custom Chancellor Name Plate for it

One other option is to have a lot of patience as I believe they will likely sell them again once he's in the Ring of Honor

OP
OP
Boycie

Boycie

Reaction score

One other option is to have a lot of patience as I believe they will likely sell them again once he's in the Ring of Honor
Thanks Bud! I am out here in Bucs land and I want to add to my Hass and Lofa jerseys.

balakoth

Reaction score

I read this wrong at first.. and was about to throw hands.. "Da f you say buddy? What teams jersey?!" lol

Donn2390

Reaction score
Hey all, I am looking for a Kam Chancellor jersey. Anyone know where I can get one? I don't see a lot of options out there.

Thanks! Go Hawks!

I just googled "Kam Chancellor jersey" and a whole page popped up....

kidhawk

Reaction score

kidhawk

Reaction score

Donn2390

Reaction score
Yes eBay is a good place to go for used or counterfeit jerseys.
It's not for me to determine if they are fake or not, I was just attempting to help. Is fake really a problem? Is OP looking for a wall decoration or would he rather take a second mortgage on his home and go for a signed original? Decisions, decisions....

kidhawk

Reaction score
It's not for me to determine if they are fake or not, I was just attempting to help. Is fake really a problem? Is OP looking for a wall decoration or would he rather take a second mortgage on his home and go for a signed original? Decisions, decisions....

Didn't say it was a problem. Just saying that was a good place for them and for used ones. If you read my original reply, I listed find used or counterfeit as an option. It's up to the OP to decide. I passed no judgement. Ebay is a valid site to buy from. The other post that linked a site claiming to be official, I wanted to call that out specifically because they may sell fakes or they may just be scamming people. With a fake site claiming to be official, that is risky.

Film12Hawk

Reaction score

Thanks! Go Hawks!

How's this?

Incubus

Reaction score
I was in the Pro Shop at Lumen Field last week looking for a Chancellor Jersey as well! Not a single one avaialble. When I asked one of the sales people where all the Chancellor jersey's were.....he said he hadn't seen a single one "in quite some time". Makes no sense to me. I wanted a throwback Chancellor.

OP
OP
Boycie

Boycie

Reaction score

Film12Hawk

Reaction score
This looks awesome! Wish I could be there, but I am on the other side of the country. Thanks!
It looks like they'll ship it as I just added it to cart and was given the option of getting it mailed to me. I'd email them for clarification as it does look like you could at the very least get it without Kam's signature.

kidhawk

Reaction score
It looks like they'll ship it as I just added it to cart and was given the option of getting it mailed to me. I'd email them for clarification as it does look like you could at the very least get it without Kam's signature.
Weird, because it does say requires autograph ticket. They do sell the autograph ticket separately though, so maybe they allow you to purchase both online? I'm not really sure. There does seem to be a chat function on the page though, so maybe that could get more info?

EDIT: I just read a description in the bottom which says the following:

This is an unsigned Blue Throwback Jersey to be signed by Kam Chancellor at our upcoming signing. Requires an autograph ticket for purchase. You may purchase one to get signed at the autograph signing, or we can get one signed for you if you can't attend the signing