KaepBow

Maulbert

Reaction score
Marvin49":md3cnbi1 said:
rideaducati":md3cnbi1 said:
Marvin49":md3cnbi1 said:
rideaducati":md3cnbi1 said:
Russell would probably put up better numbers without Lynch because he would have to do more in the offense. The Seahawks will always be a threat to run because that is their philosophy, Lynch just makes the running look easy. They'll still run the ball without Lynch and Russell will always be better than Kaepernick even if he is needed to do more. I don't think Kearse and Baldwin and Willson do a whole lot to improve Russell's stat line and their replacements would likely produce similar results at worst.

1) Yeah...we'll agree to disagree there. I'm sure he'd have more yards and more attempts, btu my guess is his average per attempt and TD/INT ratio would fall because defenses wouldn't fear the run nearly as much.

2) Never said Kap was better than Wilson. I said the only player that Kap reminds me of is Cunningham and then you made some ludicrous comparison to Tavares Jackson.

The Cunningham comparison is just as "ludicroust". I threw in a JimTom reference for ya.

It's really not. Only in your "hate for all things red and gold" is it ludicrous.

..and should be noted that all of the criticism of Cunningham was VERY similar to the criticism of Kap. One read. Runs to quickly. Slow delivery. Its all there. Cunningham never lived up to his potential. We'll just have to see if Kap will.

Cunningham did have 1 spectacular season in Minnesota. 1998 was really the year of the castoff veteran quarterback. Cunningham, Vinny Testaverde, and Chris Chandler all posted passer ratings over 100, the only time any of them did it as a starter. The only other QB with a passer rating over 100 that season was Steve Young.

rideaducati

Reaction score
Marvin49":2qbw2vjv said:
rideaducati":2qbw2vjv said:
Marvin49":2qbw2vjv said:
rideaducati":2qbw2vjv said:
Russell would probably put up better numbers without Lynch because he would have to do more in the offense. The Seahawks will always be a threat to run because that is their philosophy, Lynch just makes the running look easy. They'll still run the ball without Lynch and Russell will always be better than Kaepernick even if he is needed to do more. I don't think Kearse and Baldwin and Willson do a whole lot to improve Russell's stat line and their replacements would likely produce similar results at worst.

1) Yeah...we'll agree to disagree there. I'm sure he'd have more yards and more attempts, btu my guess is his average per attempt and TD/INT ratio would fall because defenses wouldn't fear the run nearly as much.

2) Never said Kap was better than Wilson. I said the only player that Kap reminds me of is Cunningham and then you made some ludicrous comparison to Tavares Jackson.

The Cunningham comparison is just as "ludicroust". I threw in a JimTom reference for ya.

It's really not. Only in your "hate for all things red and gold" is it ludicrous.

..and should be noted that all of the criticism of Cunningham was VERY similar to the criticism of Kap. One read. Runs too quickly. Slow delivery. Even a lot of the off the field stuff. It's all there. Cunningham never lived up to his potential. We'll just have to see if Kap will.

Well, if you're talking about not living up to potential, okay...why didn't you start with that? We could have avoided this entire conversation.