5-3

SonicHawk

Reaction score
What are we supposed to do besides move on. Thank Clipboard Jesus that this only counts for one loss. This was all around a bad football game on both sides of the ball.

Next week we have a big game against a competitive Commanders team that isn't half the team the Ravens are.

Tip your hat, bury your face, and hope that every bad feeling you have isn't repeated.

Welshers2

Reaction score
What are we supposed to do besides move on. Thank Clipboard Jesus that this only counts for one loss. This was all around a bad football game on both sides of the ball.

Next week we have a big game against a competitive Commanders team that isn't half the team the Ravens are.

Tip your hat, bury your face, and hope that every bad feeling you have isn't repeated.
Well said. We bounced back big time after the Rams and Bengals losses. We can do it again here. It's a long season

Spin Doctor

Reaction score

I have no doubt that the Seahawks will make it to the playoffs. I’m not worried about our regular season record. What I’m worried about is our ability to win in the post season.

hedgehawk

Reaction score
Is this losing? Is this winning? Are we good? Are we bad?

I’m at where we should be at. I don’t think anyone thought Owl this year. Chance to chase the 9ers for the division 40/60. Chances of winning the Conference 10/90. These are my numbers. We’re building and it takes time and effort. I still feel like we’re on the right path. Draft a QB please, Mr Schneider. Future and all.

Fade

Reaction score
I have no doubt that the Seahawks will make it to the playoffs. I’m not worried about our regular season record. What I’m worried about is our ability to win in the post season.
Me too.

warden

Reaction score
Lots of football still to play this season. At the halfway point of the season we are five and three tied for first in our division. I can think of worse situations