Justin Fields

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
Take a look tonight; I think he's our QBOTF, and I think I can get with it. Think about it, just like scheming for Russ, but with a much better arm.

IDK why but it's like a premonition, I bet they deal for him in the off season...

I hope if so they also draft a viable guy to sit behind, though I have less faith that will happen...

JPatera76

Reaction score
Why? The guy has real talent, is playing behind a worse line than ours, with one legit receiver and a decent tight end. I think he could be as good as most other options.
Nah.. he’s… not good. He’s bad, very very bad, disliked by most bears fans and a lot (especially my in laws can tell you more than I lol) but he’s terrible. IMO he’s a QB who if he’s going to stay in the NFL at all.. position switch to like RB. He can run like a mofo that’s about it.

cymatica

Reaction score
Why? The guy has real talent, is playing behind a worse line than ours, with one legit receiver and a decent tight end. I think he could be as good as most other options.
A lot of bad/average QBs over the years had great talent.

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
Big no thank you here. Justin Fields would just be the latest reclaimed flame out here in Seattle.

Bear-Hawk

Reaction score
I can understand Seahawks fans don’t realize how things roll inside Halas Hall. McCaskey carried on with Pace, Nagy, and Trubisky LONG after we Bears fans had thrown in the towel on that clown show.

5thgen

Reaction score
No thanks. When was the last time a throw away QB from another team had success?

Bear-Hawk

Reaction score
The other thing Seahawks fans don’t realize about the Bears offense is that Moore is the only reliable WR, and Getsy is the worst offensive coordinator in the NFL. He called about 12 WR screen passes last night. It’s hard to say what Fields will do next year with a competent OC, Harrison, jr., and a center to replace Patrick, but it’s surely going to be better than this season.

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
Fields took such a beating last night I thought he was about to cry. But he stuck it out and came away with a win despite never getting a score. Kudos to him. Geno is a better QB than Fields right now, even though he runs like a giraffe and throws with no zip.
Big thank you to the bears for doing us a solid by giving the Vikes another loss. We needs all of the help we can get to be in the last WC spot.

Boycie

Reaction score
Take a look tonight; I think he's our QBOTF, and I think I can get with it. Think about it, just like scheming for Russ, but with a much better arm.

IDK why but it's like a premonition, I bet they deal for him in the off season...

I hope if so they also draft a viable guy to sit behind, though I have less faith that will happen...
Dude! It is funny that you said that, because when the tv started to cut away to the Bears GM, and stating how much draft capital they have, it got me to wonder if we could turn Fields into something more serviceable.

Bear-Hawk

Reaction score
Fields took such a beating last night I thought he was about to cry. But he stuck it out and came away with a win despite never getting a score. Kudos to him. Geno is a better QB than Fields right now, even though he runs like a giraffe and throws with no zip.
Big thank you to the bears for doing us a solid by giving the Vikes another loss. We needs all of the help we can get to be in the last WC spot.
Fields is a warrior. He never gives up. He was sacked 50 times last year with horrible offensive line. At least that problem is almost solved if Poles FINALLY gets a center in 2024.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
I certainly hope not, Fields is a still after several seasons a one read then run QB. His fumbling show last night on MNF confirmed to me he will never have that royal jelly allowing him to become a genuinely good QB.

bileever

Reaction score
Oh boy. Did you even watch the game last night?