JJ McCarthy Just Declared for the Draft

12forlife

Reaction score
Not only are ya chicken shit! Your also a moron! Tell me if you are slow, or have had an accident? I don't want to beat up someone that don't have the mental capacity? First you wont hold your bet, now your gonna laugh that he isn't going top 11? Hell ild take that bet all day. JJ has the abilities to be a top 5 QB in the NFL. You need real help man please piss off and go troll a Cowboy site!

Ycrew

Reaction score
Not only are ya chicken shit! Your also a moron! Tell me if you are slow, or have had an accident? I don't want to beat up someone that don't have the mental capacity? First you wont hold your bet, now your gonna laugh that he isn't going top 11? Hell ild take that bet all day. JJ has the abilities to be a top 5 QB in the NFL. You need real help man please piss off and go troll a Cowboy site!
I feel sorry for you.

If you really wanna gamble with me PM me everything all the details I’m fine with whatever 11 32 64 I’m not betting higher than 500 usd. But one condition is that it has to be before the draft starts.

WarHawks

Reaction score
If he's there at 16, which he won't be, and we don't take him, that would be drafting malpractice.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
If he's there at 16, which he won't be, and we don't take him, that would be drafting malpractice.
we get to find out in about 9 hours! He's not getting drafted today. This will a be one of the most interesting drafts in years in my opinion.

Ycrew

Reaction score
we get to find out in about 9 hours! He's not getting drafted today. This will a be one of the most interesting drafts in years in my opinion.
Some stupid team might draft him, look at Daniel jones

CPHawk

Reaction score
Some stupid team might draft him, look at Daniel jones
Young went 1 just last year. And who can forget the 49ers trading half their draft for a crap sandwich of a qb in Lance.

WarHawks

Reaction score
So much for JJ not going until the 2nd. I knew he would go high.

OP
OP
SeaWolv

SeaWolv

Reaction score
#10. I told y'all!
Saban said he was #1 on 3rd down of any of the QB's in this year's draft.

Last edited:

12forlife

Reaction score
No PM no deal
Why do u need my info to confirm a bet, that we made a month ago? Do you know how bets work? Never seen someone find so many excuses to back out on a bet? Not sure why you feel sorry for me, your the one writing checks you can't cash

Last edited:

Latest posts