My Case for Jayden Daniels

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Remember when we had one of the best DB drafts in 10-20 years but it turned out to be one of the best drafts, not for DBs, but for RBs?

I'm leaning that way with this QB draft. Not so sure any stars come out of this draft. Maybe 2 starters but I don't expect them to be top 5 in the position for 10+ years like some are.

JD is small for QB, maybe you can overcome that but the biggest issue is that when he needs to make a throw...he doesn't. He has the physical tools to still be good, but I wouldn't trade the farm for him. I don't see mental toughness in most of this QB draft actually. But guys like JD and Caleb have that red flag flying high. (Penix wasn't doing himself favors showing mental toughness by hiding his head in the cart during some games either. Even though he regularly made throws he had to in tough situations but for that last game)

We will see. Considering how critical they are, You have to take a QB just in case. But this year I don't see the kind of toughness you normally see in top NFL QBs.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
It's Daniels or McCarthy for me, leaning towards McCarthy think Macdonald can build around him quite well for sustained success.

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
Krieg was right behind Marino for yards and completions, where he had issues was Fumbles not interceptions. Comparing anyone to Krieg is a compliment, IDFA from Morgan State who doesn't even have a Football Program anymore to the AFC Championship game as well as leading two other teams to the playoffs in KC and Detroit. He really has a HOF type career, compare his numbers with those already in, the ultimate over achiever.
Krieg went to the now non existent Milton College. Morgan State is still an institute of higher learning. Other than that you are spot on about Krieg. He put up great numbers as a Seahawk. It was those damn fumbles that slipped out of his hand as he went to throw. I used to be able to do a really good imitation of his fumbles out of his hand standing untouched in the pocket. :ROFLMAO: