JJ McCarthy Just Declared for the Draft

OP
OP
SeaWolv

SeaWolv

Reaction score
As long as he doesn't go to a team I hate, I hope he tears it up. And I know you'll be shocked at this, I'm pulling for Penix too.
Shoot, it seems like Penix and BO and 3 are the guys getting the least hype. Kind of surprises me when you look at their body of work.
If you watched the Klatt video I just posted there's a whole section about Penix (marked). Both Klatt and Jeremiah drool all over him. You should watch it.

Last edited:

WarHawks

Reaction score
Curious that no one has mentioned that the Hawks have been showing strong interest in JJ, and apparently really like him, with long meetings at the combine and his recent Michigan pro day.

CactusJack

Reaction score
Curious that no one has mentioned that the Hawks have been showing strong interest in JJ, and apparently really like him, with long meetings at the combine and his recent Michigan pro day.
He would look really good as the #2 behind Sam Howell.

12forlife

Reaction score
Yeah I believe QWERTY is backing out on our bet aswell he won't get back to me?

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
I wouldn't take him in the first 2 rounds, but somebody will.

12forlife

Reaction score
I figured you were all talk. Thanks for proving who you really are. You can kick rocks dude, and as far as myself, and the rest of the regulars here, whatever you say/post from this point forward no one is going to pay it much attention.

Ycrew

Reaction score
I figured you were all talk. Thanks for proving who you really are. You can kick rocks dude, and as far as myself, and the rest of the regulars here, whatever you say/post from this point forward no one is going to pay it much attention.
as a guy who gambles and spends 1000s of dollars in nba nfl or cfb, you crazy that I’m scared of losing small money. As again the only thing I’m doing here is just defending myself

12forlife

Reaction score
as a guy who gambles and spends 1000s of dollars in nba nfl or cfb, you crazy that I’m scared of losing small money. As again the only thing I’m doing here is just defending myself
How are you defending yourself by backing out on a bet? Your bull 💩 isn't isn't defending anything except your word means nothing. I don't need to hear your excuses, if momma won't let to play, keep your mouth shut!