Is Lock Going To Shock Us?

Rosco

Reaction score
Lock is not going to shock us, I don't think if I've ever seen a more skittish QB. Lock, in fact is the goofiest looking QB i've seen play the game. He looks like giraffe on ice skates when there is pressure on him. Hit him once and he completely loses it. I don't know if I've ever seen a skittish QB buck that trend. Maybe Hasselbeck is the last one I could think of, but he was a system QB working underneath one of the best QB gurus in the NFL. Even still, he would have at least a few WTF moments a game.

The thing about Lock is he has not seen much improvement as a passer since he's been in the NFL. Going by averages, it's more likely that he stays the same guy rather than improves. He's just the latest Sam Darnoldesc reclamation project. I expect similar results from him, Darnold was slightly better, but still pretty bad.

I don't think not taking a QB is necessarily an endorsement of Lock either. It's more of an indictment on the QB class. I watched a lot of QB footage and they all bad massive flaws, with the exception of Kenny Pickett.
You’re just trolling.

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
You’re just trolling.
Nope, I also notice you only post when Lock is mentioned and you joined around the time of the trade. I think you have some bias here. Youre going to be the new john.

Rosco

Reaction score
Nope, I also notice you only post when Lock is mentioned and you joined around the time of the trade. I think you have some bias here. Youre going to be the new john.
I’ve made other post. I’ve also pointed out that no one knows how Lock will do. Not me or you, but you post as if do.

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
I’ve made other post. I’ve also pointed out that no one knows how Lock will do. Not me or you, but you post as if do.
I do know what he's going to do. I've seen enough to know that he's a dud, you're free to save this post and call me on it if it turns out to be different. Lock is a nobody.

Rosco

Reaction score
I do know what he's going to do. I've seen enough to know that he's a dud, you're free to save this post and call me on it if it turns out to be different. Lock is a nobody.
😂😂 you don’t know shit.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
I will eat all of the crow if he's good. I don't think that is happening though.
That will be great to see..His heat map shows he can do all the throws and run.
The only thing is will the head be in the game?I hope..I also hope the offense
suits him better than the Denver ones.

Hyak

Reaction score
I'm not so quick to write Lock off as some pedestrian, backup-type quarterback. Is he a future HoFer? Probably not. Can he be servicable in this offense? Quite likely. I for one am looking forward to seeing where he can take us this year and I have a sneaking suspicion he is going to exceed most of our expectations. At the end of the day, I plan on sitting back, releasing my usual stress and just have fun watching what this team can do.
Since the expectation is that he won't be the answer, it's more than possible he can exceed those. The big thing IMO is how the pass protection is and that's a legit issue. His production with and without pressure tells his story in Denver.

Tools wise, he has the arm, size, and mobility. His issues have been decision making and accuracy under duress. If we see a Rams/49ers like scheme from Waldron with the type of running game they had down the stretch, there's potential for this to work out better than what people expect.