If the Hawks win it all..

TwilightError

Reaction score
The situation is this. I have gone and accepted a new (dream) job which starts on the following monday after the Super Bowl sunday. When the timing of the switch was planned with my new and current employer, I naturally did not realize this. In these parts of the world the big game will start after midnight, approx. 01:30 and end at about 05:30, which will leave me no time to sleep. So I will anyways be very tired and in a state where it is impossible to concentrate... My plan was a drunken coma, prank phone calls to all the haters and a butt naked streak in the early morning streets of Helsinki with a 12 flag flying around. (Well not really the last bit but you get the point)

Now the plan is to nod approvingly, retire to my bed and show up late on my first day in a new (dream) job.

Since nothing ever comes easy in my life and I always have to give up something important to gain something important, I take this as a reverse jinx and a sign pointing towards Seahawks actually winning the super bowl this year. I think of it as taking one for the crew. The 12s.

ivotuk

Reaction score
I will probably get very emotional and finally commit the money for a to a trip to Seattle, maybe even for the parade. It's a lot of money but it's been a long time coming.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Also, I will also here and celebrate with my fellow dot netters. I may also check these boards to see how long it takes some utterly insecure, shithead Whiner fan to come here and tell us how his/her team still has five rings to our team's one. I figure that will take about an hour or so.........

kjreid

Reaction score
I will stand their and watch the trophy ceremony and buy the superbowl hat and T-shirt, something I missed out on in 2005 when the SB was taken from the Hawks. I can't wait to watch it!!!

TriCHawk

Reaction score
IF we get to the SB, I'm taking that Monday off win or lose. IF we won, then I would definitely order the DVD, and I would seriously consider driving over Snoqualmie for the parade. I've been waiting for this my whole life. Already got a tattoo a couple of years ago, and half my wardrobe is Seahawks gear. I think I would just bask in the fact that the Hawks finally reached the pinnacle. Maybe I could go back to being a casual fan after being a die-hard for the last 20... but probably not.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
I allready have Saturday, Sunday and Monday scheduled off. Ill be partying my ass off if we win and having a good time on .net and with my dad who is a livelong seahawks fan. Ill buy the DVD and whatever else they always have as well as finally buying a nice Wilson Jersey although they dont really need to win for me to do that ill do that sometime before next season anyway.